Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Great Day Is Almost Upon Us - All Hail Andy Murray!

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Exactly. I'm not "bitter" at all. I'm just patriotic enough towards my own country to mean I want all Argies/Krauts/Jocks to lose at everything they do. All the Englishmen on this thread supporting Murray should think about where their loyalties really lie, because they're not fit to support England in my book.

what about frogs and pakis and chinkys and stuff? :dunce:

:shrug:

fit to support England? oh dear :shootself

now stop trying to show off mate you're not making yourself look very clever at the moment

Oh get a grip. A bit of banter and I'm a "bigoted retard." I bet it's fun being you. Can you leave your house without being "offended"?

And yes, my hatred of Murray IS totally down to what country he's from. What's wrong with that? I'm English, so Scotland are one of the countries I will always go against in the sporting world. Using your own example, everyone on this boards hatred of Simon Jordan is totally down to which club he runs. Does that make them "bigoted retards" too?

Well that's me told. Good point well made. Night Night :lolol:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Oh get a grip. A bit of banter and I'm a "bigoted retard." I bet it's fun being you. Can you leave your house without being "offended"?

And yes, my hatred of Murray IS totally down to what country he's from. What's wrong with that? I'm English, so Scotland are one of the countries I will always go against in the sporting world. Using your own example, everyone on this boards hatred of Simon Jordan is totally down to which club he runs. Does that make them "bigoted retards" too?

Just a bit of Factually Incorrect Banter innit. Makes the world go round :shrug:

Tho personally I've issued a fatwah on alleged Northern poet John Dowie for his outrageous slur on the noble and handsome people of The Netherlands...

'The Dutch! The Dutch!
I hate them worse than dogs!
They live in fookin' windmills
And they mince around in clogs'

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
He is the British sporting hero. Just as the whole country were cheering on all those Olympians that were representing Britain. Did you not raise a cheer for the Scottish Chris Hoy when he won his three gold medals?

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
well its bigoted and its racist as well

do you really hate people because of the country they come from?

you dont do you

It's not bigoted and racist, talking in terms of sport. When England play, the majority of Scottish don't want us to win either (and that includes Murray). I actually want to support Scotland when they play, but the fact they openly don't want us to do well, makes me reluctant to see them succeed, which is a shame.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
It's not bifoted and racist, talking in terms of sport. When England play, the Scottish don't want us to win either. I actually want to support Scotland when they play, but the fact they openly don't want us to do well, makes me reluctant to see them succeed.

How about being bold and supporting them if you want to rather than 'I won't because they don't'?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Nope, couldn't give a shit about the Olympics whatsoever. Just a glorified school sports day. As such, I haven't a clue how many medals we won (although I hear we did quite well?), and I don't know how many of our squad were from England or from the minority countries.

Tsk. You don't deserve to call yourself an Englishman.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
How about being bold and supporting them if you want to rather than 'I won't because they don't'?

Makes me 'reluctant', meaning I do but not fully. When Scotland play I do want to see them do well, but they make it hard. In this particular case (Murray) I don't like him as a person so that confirms it for me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here