• Other

Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
There are too many homeless that I do agree with, and that's precisely why we need to take control of our Borders.

How very Tory a response. Divide and rule. Tell the unfortunate to blame the outsiders.

D

Deleted member 2719

How very Tory a response. Divide and rule. Tell the unfortunate to blame the outsiders.

Okay, so you have 20 people coming around your house tonight, can you find them all a bed?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Okay, so you have 20 people coming around your house tonight, can you find them all a bed?

The scale doesn’t calculate. Going by the actual figures of immigrants compared to the size of the U.K. , in an average sized two bedroom house you’d need to find the space for about 1/800th of an eyelash.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

I'd ask the rich guy with a mansion whether he'd be prepared to let some of them stay in his big old empty one.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
You mean you're predicting Labour to win? That'll be the only way you can have the dawn of a new error.

He doesn't know the tories have been in power for nearly ten years.....
Keep it a secret......

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
There are too many homeless that I do agree with, and that's precisely why we need to take control of our Borders.

When 8.8 million coming to our promised land in a short space of time, something had to give.

Good of you to agree.... but rather pompous and self important I think. It is going to be really disappointing for you when you discover than in terms of numbers we are not going to reduce our population anytime soon - people will just be coming from further away.

Whatever or whoever had to give, when you are snoozing in your warm bed, always remember you made a rather insensitive joke and looked away.....

Last edited:

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
You beat me to it; I really love dogs but this is the unacceptable level of unconcern for humans shown by the 'I'm all right, Jack' right wing influencers.

Oh please spare me the hypocrisy. Do you really think that all our lefties on here are wonderful examples of human nature and those who vote Tory are the exact opposite.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The results are in:-

Labour 45.9%

Greens 24.1%

Conservative 19.4%

Lib Dems 9.7%

Brexit 0.9%

From Jnr's secondary school.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Well, Ppf is doing a pretty good job of establishing this...….

Ok, yes, and I assume that that was tongue in cheek. But the abuse and attempt at superiority only comes from one quarter on here. The reality of course is that there are good and bad in all communities, but attempts to portray that only one section en masse must be so much better is absurd.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here