• Monster Raving Looney Party

Votes: 7 1.3%
  • Other

Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
I have no doubt that Johnson will be prime minister when I wake up tomorrow, I also think he will have a sizeable majority.
Why?
Because there are so many people in the country like my customer this afternoon.
" I can't vote for Corbyn"
"Why"
" He looks like he needs a wash"
"So you are happy to vote for Boris Johnson then"
"Yes probably"
"Why"
"He makes me laugh"
" What do you think about him calling Muslim women letterboxes"
"Oh yeah, I forgot about that"
"Do you know anything about Johnson"
" No, not really, I don't do politics"
" Do you mind me asking how you voted in the referendum"
"Leave"
"Why"
"I don't like the EU"
" Fair enough, do you know anything about what they actually do or don't do"
"No as I said I really don't do politics"
And people wonder why they are The Thickos.

Yet again, the allegedly thick people always seem to be the ones that don't agree with you. Yes, that person may not know much about politics, and I am sure that he/she is not alone, but does that make them thick.? Afterall, if you somewhat simplistically cling to the idea that those who don't agree with you must be thick -and it is hardly the first time you have come up with this sort of argument - then perhaps then your intelligence might be questioned.

Jan 30, 2008
Yet again, the allegedly thick people always seem to be the ones that don't agree with you. Yes, that person may not know much about politics, and I am sure that he/she is not alone, but does that make them thick.? Afterall, if you somewhat simplistically cling to the idea that those who don't agree with you must be thick -and it is hardly the first time you have come up with this sort of argument - then perhaps then your intelligence might be questioned.
Liberal extremist who thinks he's clued up, just living in a fantasy world and gets frustrated when he can't get what he wants , you can read him like a book
regards
DF

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Speculative punting I would say. £16.2m traded on betfair so far. £200k of that in the last 10 minutes or so. Odds on NOM gone out to 2.84 again. My £5 at 2.94 is now only making 3p profit! Damn and blast

You had better get out and vote quick then.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

On the plus side, we have discovered [MENTION=21314]Raleigh Chopper[/MENTION] can be civil to people (only if he's taking their wonga) ... biggest shock of the night so far :wozza:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
it was in the argus months ago , these people were removed from the country for being unable to sustain themselves and rightly so

DF

Sounds like we have control of our borders before we leave, so all the lies about taking back control, were just that, lies. Thanks for confirming it.

PS It's called Article 7.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Tory majority is down to 8/15 from 1/4 yesterday, that is a significant move , all the Labour odds are shrinking at the moment

The Raab/IBS lose double I had at 13/2 is now 4/1. Bookies have seen the astonishing amount of U25s at the polling stations, the ones the polls missed last time!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
So one minute you're saying it's only one section or quarter on here doing a particular thing, the next sentence it's absurd to say it's only one section doing a particular thing. Make your mind up! :mad:

:lolol:

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
So one minute you're saying it's only one section or quarter on here doing a particular thing, the next sentence it's absurd to say it's only one section doing a particular thing. Make your mind up! :mad:

You need to check on what went on before for full context, but I think you know full well what was intended.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The Raab/IBS lose double I had at 13/2 is now 4/1. Bookies have seen the astonishing amount of U25s at the polling stations, the ones the polls missed last time!

I queued behind four first time voters this morning in Faversham. Oh, Jeremy Corbyn? ???

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Sounds like we have control of our borders before we leave, so all the lies about taking back control, were just that, lies. Thanks for confirming it.

PS It's called Article 7.

Beginning to worry about you....there's educating the ignorant....but next you be attempting to get the cat to recite 'The boy stood on the burning deck'. ??? :lolol: :wave:

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Anyone else here bet on Kyle to hold his Hove seat?

Surprisingly generous odds earlier in the week spotted by [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION], I’ll ‘do alright’ if Kyle wins.

With 650 seats to price up it's not surprising that they make a balls up of some odds. Local knowledge always the best, although there is still some decent bets about like Labour winning Hastings at 6/4

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
[/B]

Oh please spare me the hypocrisy. Do you really think that all our lefties on here are wonderful examples of human nature and those who vote Tory are the exact opposite.

Your true self comes shining through. No one has said the fault lies with one side only....
This has nothing to do with hypocrisy. Do you even understand what the term 'hypocrisy' means?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here