Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Just been to vote again for Sir Peter Kyle , vote Labour, vote as many times you can. When I came out of the polling station I was asked to do the survey for the exit poll that comes out at 10pm. They must be asking all the INTELLIGANT people they see coming out

Good choice, a proper Blairite , unlike that ginger **** In Kemptown.

Jan 30, 2008
And if Johnson wins a majority because you have been taken in by 'Get Brexit Done' message, then the next 10 years of constant negotiating of the trade deals, threats of 'no deal', extending the implementation period, trying to implement a border in the Irish Sea, renegotiating the 'divorce bill' is probably going to come as a shock. Brexit will still be top of the political agenda, it's almost as if we have seen it all before.

Maybe as much of a shock as when it turned out that 'the easiest deal in history' or 'the EU needs us more than we need them', or we would 'Put £350 a week into the NHS' all turned out to be lies.

Yet again, you've been told these are lies and are choosing to ignore them. As you rightly point out, that went so well last time :shrug:
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
regards
DF

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I so wish Plooks wasn't banned - this thread could have become absolute gold in the early hours tonight if he could post :lol:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Just one year I'd like to see everyone when asked for the Exit Poll claim they've voted for the Militant Elvis party or one of those joke ones, just to see the looks on the faces of everyone at BBC / Sky / ITV at 10pm

Given the apparent parachuted-in-Tory safety of my Mid Sussex seat, I did give a moment's genuine consideration to voting for Baron Von Thunderclap of the MRL Party.

However I was then overcome by a National Lottery-like twinkle of hope and voted Lib Dem.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1205035008001527808[/TWEET]

D

Deleted member 2719

I'd rather Dilyn was homeless this Christmas than the 131,000 children who were last Christmas (according to Shelter) thanks to the Tories.

....even though his master's party has done that to hundreds if not thousands of people?

There are too many homeless that I do agree with, and that's precisely why we need to take control of our Borders.

When 8.8 million coming to our promised land in a short space of time, something had to give.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Tories banking on a low turnout so hopefully a good thing. Looks like from the photos of the queues that they are full of younger people too, no gammons to be seen :D

I fear that that is spin from Labour social media accounts to try and energise the youth vote. It was the same in 2017, but the turnout of 69% was <1% higher than 2015.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here