EINwz8FXsAI1GPX.png

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Mark Wallace [MENTION=34909]Wallace[/MENTION]me

Jeremy Corbyn: "It's not about me, it's not a presidential system."
Audience sing Jeremy Corbyn's name in adulation.
Meanwhile, at the Labour Party shop:

EINZQzDXkAAh6iP.jpg

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
So, if the fate of the country was in the hands of NSC;
- The Brexit thread poll shows a clear majority with about 2/3rds voting for remain.
- In this General Election thread, those remain supporters spread their vote over 3 different parties.

The Brexit loving Conservatives therefore win the General Election poll with 30% of the vote. This could easily happen nationally and the Conservatives would claim a massive mandate for whatever they want.

This can't be right. We need to change the voting system almost as much as we need to stay in the EU.

In the absence of PR, we all just have to hold our noses and vote for the candidate with the best chance of beating whoever we don't like.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
I have no idea , that seriously bugs me because iv'e voted the same all my life , i do know iv'e lost all the trust i ever had in all politicians in this country , and that makes me angry because my vote will be gained by the party i mistrust the least , FFS what a way to think having to cast a vote .

Obviously this is my personal viewpoint and i'm sure lots of you still trust politicians , you must have a incredibly generous trusting and forgiving nature and i salute you , i think .

I really wanted to rip into your lousy use of capital letters and crap placement of apostrophes, but then realised I so agree with your sentiments that I couldn’t...

There will be a lot and I mean A LOT of people thinking just like you at the moment - sad, isn’t it?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
A touching moment between Jezza and Lady Nugee at the Labour campaign launch

View attachment 116757

One way or another, this Jeremy Corbyn bloke seems to have got you in a right old tizz.

It's all you seem to be able to post about today. Is there something you want to tell us and are struggling with ?

Maybe a little bit of the Green eyed monster ???

Last edited:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Mark Wallace @Wallaceme

Meanwhile, within a small section of the Labour Party shop which has a similarly large selection dedicated to Nye Bevan:

Edited for accuracy

Screen Shot 10-31-19 at 03.32 PM.JPG

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
One way or another, this Jeremy Corbyn bloke seems to have got you in a right old tizz.

It's all you seem to be able to post about today. Is there something you want to tell us and are struggling with ?

Maybe a little bit of the Green eyed monster ???

He has just launched Labour's General Election campaign... seems like as good a day as any.

Nobody else seems very interested in what he had to say.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
He has just launched Labour's General Election campaign... seems like as good a day as any.

Nobody else seems very interested in what he had to say.

I'm no Corbyn supporter, but at a guess, I suspect there just may be more interested in what he has to say than what you have to say :shrug:

Weren't you the Mod you who decided to take on the job of updating the Brexit thread title with the leaving date, the moment March 31st was announced ?

It's just that it probably needs updating again :smile:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Weren't you the Mod you who decided to take on the job of updating the Brexit thread title with the leaving date, the moment March 31st was announced ? It's just that it probably needs updating again :smile:

Probably best to leave that until December 13th... then again, who knows??

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Mark Wallace [MENTION=34909]Wallace[/MENTION]me

Meanwhile, at the Labour Party shop:

i like the styling, quite Soviet.

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
In the absence of PR, we all just have to hold our noses and vote for the candidate with the best chance of beating whoever we don't like.

We have PR in Ireland - and that is what most people still do - except you have to vote down the list from the candidate you don't like least to the candidate you don't like most - or, as I usually do, spoil your vote by writing a slogan across it because you can't bring yourself to vote for any of the assholes.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here