• Other

Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
So, if the fate of the country was in the hands of NSC;
- The Brexit thread poll shows a clear majority with about 2/3rds voting for remain.
- In this General Election thread, those remain supporters spread their vote over 3 different parties.

The Brexit loving Conservatives therefore win the General Election poll with 30% of the vote. This could easily happen nationally and the Conservatives would claim a massive mandate for whatever they want.

This can't be right. We need to change the voting system almost as much as we need to stay in the EU.

Pretty sure it was 52% leave and 48% remain.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Almost one for every MP on the bench.

There's a lot of it about

s-l640.jpg 51CQo0lkhkL._SX679_.jpg

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Johnson booed out of Addenbrookes hospital by doctors and nurses as he tries his latest photo opportunity

They've had enough of just being treated like meat by this government

https://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/ne...is-johnson-addenbrooks-hospital-boos-17178558

Friend of mine is head for a primary school, also taken on another school as there were no applicants when the old head retired. Doesn't get a penny more despite 60+ hour weeks. Just takin the p**s out of good natured people who see a duty in public service

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
So, if the fate of the country was in the hands of NSC;
- The Brexit thread poll shows a clear majority with about 2/3rds voting for remain.
- In this General Election thread, those remain supporters spread their vote over 3 different parties.

The Brexit loving Conservatives therefore win the General Election poll with 30% of the vote. This could easily happen nationally and the Conservatives would claim a massive mandate for whatever they want.

This can't be right. We need to change the voting system almost as much as we need to stay in the EU.

We would probably resemble Venezuela and the usual suspects would still blame the Tories ....

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Adur has an extremely right wing conservative tosser as an mp, the only way to get him out is for the rest to join forces.

That wont happen so apathy wins, as it has done for nearly 20 years.

Electoral reform is desperately needed in this country.

Loughton_crop_2.jpg

Last edited:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]1189858751819460608[/tweet]

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I had a good chat with two of my neighbours last night. Apparently labour came second in the last GE here in 'Maidstone' (FFS - France is closer to Faversham than Maidstone). On that basis alone, I am now pledging my tactical vote to Labour. There are other bases too (for example, of the two parties with a chance of winning, one is headed by such an utter shitter that the other would probably have to be caught red handed having a dump in my hat to not get my vote), but contributing to the Johnson tories losing a seat by the most achievable means will do. Most of my street appear likely to be on the same bus. Fancy that. :shrug:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here