Votes: 7 1.3%
  • Other

Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I see Plymouth council care about them so much,they registered nearly 1,000 of them without their knowledge and sent out voting cards to 17 y.o.

Wonder If Chopper works there?

I'm surprised your capable of thinking.
No I don't and I don't like Plymouth council either.

In other news I hear Johnson has now got involved in a vaginal mess scandal.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
“Boos from audience at media questions
Mr Corbyn has now finished his speech and is moving on to questions.

As is the convention, the first to be called to ask a question is BBC political editor Laura Kuenssberg, and this prompts a few boos from the crowd.

Mr Corbyn quickly rebukes the audience saying: "No no no, sorry, we don’t do that. All journalists will be heard with respect."

This then prompts some cheers.”

Didn’t realise that Kuenssberg’s BJ crush/infatuation has made her that unpopular with her fellow hacks?

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
promising to borrowing hundreds of billions is not "costing". its economic illiterate nonsense, they're all at it this election.

it's fully costed.

Steven Swinford
(@Steven_Swinford)
Jeremy Corbyn's £82.9bn in tax rises:

* 50p rate & new tax on super rich - £5.4bn

* Reverse corporation tax cuts - £23.7bn

* Extending FTT - £8.8nm

* Tax on capital gains and dividends - £14bn

* Reverse inheritance tax cuts, VAT on private schools, second homes tax - £5.2bn

Pippa Crerar
(@PippaCrerar)
Eye-catching announcements include:
🌹 windfall tax on oil companies
🌹 free personal care for the elderly
🌹corporation tax to go back to 26%
🌹class sizes restricted to max 30
🌹EU free movement if Remain

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
“Boos from audience at media questions
Mr Corbyn has now finished his speech and is moving on to questions.

As is the convention, the first to be called to ask a question is BBC political editor Laura Kuenssberg, and this prompts a few boos from the crowd.

Mr Corbyn quickly rebukes the audience saying: "No no no, sorry, we don’t do that. All journalists will be heard with respect."

This then prompts some cheers.”

Didn’t realise that Kuenssberg’s BJ crush/infatuation has made her that unpopular with her fellow hacks?

No, there was some extreme bias on her twitter feed in regards to Corbyns speech tot he CBI.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
promising to borrowing hundreds of billions is not "costing". its economic illiterate nonsense, they're all at it this election.

I don’t usually indulge in ‘whataboutery’ but, tell me, how much larger is the National debt after 9 years of Tory austerity?
They are really not the party of fiscal responsibility any longer.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
The Kippers may be last years loonies but they're still hanging in there. Nearly always a wonderful backstory to so many of their candidates. This chap doesn't disappoint. Illegal immigrants using North Sea wind farms as a staging post for entry into the UK shouldn't be taken lightly. The UKIP candidate for North Norfolk has 'seen it.' They're also coming in by paraglider. Whether the paragliders are launching from the wind farms isn't entirely clear. Nor how they reach the wind farms from Amsterdam.

It's a great time to be alive.....

https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/to...K-sZh-kFcTk2I4Garu7PecjJYLi-CymffoKHTn0FvV8nc

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
At least somebody cares about the students.

Wonder how many on here got free education, and now refusing students to have the same privilege?

With some of the stuff put on here, I wonder if they got any education at all.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The Kippers may be last years loonies but they're still hanging in there. Nearly always a wonderful backstory to so many of their candidates. This chap doesn't disappoint. Illegal immigrants using North Sea wind farms as a staging post for entry into the UK shouldn't be taken lightly. The UKIP candidate for North Norfolk has 'seen it.' They're also coming in by paraglider. Whether the paragliders are launching from the wind farms isn't entirely clear. Nor how they reach the wind farms from Amsterdam.

https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/to...K-sZh-kFcTk2I4Garu7PecjJYLi-CymffoKHTn0FvV8nc

I remember being down Worthing Pier about a month before the referendum and being approached by an old lady handing out pamphlets for Farage's Business at the time. She said that " Leaving Europe will guarantee our fish stocks for our fishermen " then pointed at the two pair trawlers working about a mile off Lancing " They are stealing our Cod Stocks right from under our noses ! " ….. I gently pointed out that a, there were no Cod off Lancing in May, and b, those two trawlers are Scottish registered vessels ! She looked blankly at me then mumbled something to herself and scuttled off sharpish. The ignorance and stupidity of some people is quite astonishing .

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
It's impressive that so many people from a country with one of the world's biggest economies have been convinced that we can't afford nice things and that gross inequality is essential if we don't want the billionaires to flee.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

I’m really gonna miss UKIP when they inevitably implode completely.
They are far funnier than any comedies on the telly. Nearest every announcement about them/ by them is comedy gold.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
IFS spokesman on Politics Live: - no other country raises this amount of tax from corporations and the rich alone. All other countries that have significantly higher tax burdens than the UK have higher tax burdens on those on middle incomes.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I don’t usually indulge in ‘whataboutery’ but, tell me, how much larger is the National debt after 9 years of Tory austerity?
They are really not the party of fiscal responsibility any longer.

As we all know we have spiralling Homelessness, use of Food Banks,levels of personal debt, huge amounts of workers on zero hours contracts, the destruction of education and care services, rotten roads and railway services. Then we find after all these cuts and belt tightening it has made no difference to the national debt ! Something has to change and the empty promises and lies of the Tories need to be exposed every time they speak.

As recently as the last TV debate Boris gushed they were " Building 40 new hospitals " ! absolute lies !

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I don't see anything in there regarding Climate Change / renewables etc. Is there a separate document, as this is just the costings?

Page 6:

"The National Transformation Fund is Labour’s programme of capital expenditure to tackle the climate emergency and urgent need for investment in repairing the physical infrastructure of the UK. It comprises £250bn over ten years for our Green Transformation Fund and £150bn over five years for our Social Transformation Fund. Taking companies into public ownership is fiscally neutral by international accounting standards when bonds are exchanged for shares (as in previous nationalisations): for British Broadband, which will be provided free, the ongoing costs are included from ‘Grey Book’ expenditure."

Page 26:

"In 2018 the FCO spent £421m of Overseas Development Assistance through the Conflict, Stability and Security Fund (Table 4 of DfID’s ‘Statistics of International Development: Final UK Aid Spend 2018’). We will resource the FCO with more than an extra £400million to rebuild its capacity and expertise on human rights, climate diplomacy and conflict prevention. This additional funding will pay for the department’s negotiating and analytical expertise on mediation and peace processes as well as funding for new human rights advisors and climate change experts. The additional money will go into the new human rights based peace fund, which will replace the CSSF."

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
IFS spokesman on Politics Live: - no other country raises this amount of tax from corporations and the rich alone. All other countries that have significantly higher tax burdens than the UK have higher tax burdens on those on middle incomes.

This document relates specifically to raising money.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports