[Football] The Euro's and young German girl crying.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Good signalling! :thumbsup:

Absolutely, given all the tiresome sniping and hyper-critical oh-he’s-a-vegetarian-but-he-wears-leather-shoes sad sacks out there, I think it’s vitally important to demonstrate support so people know the world is not completely full of bell ends.

Bish Bosh

Aug 10, 2005
Wish it was in the EU
Well I donated as well. Didn't know or care how much had been or would be raised.

This is important to me and it's nice that some of us can show how much we hate that vile moronic sub-set of England's fanbase.

I also really want England to win the tournament.

At least the non league are showing some class :clap2:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210703_121403.jpg
    Screenshot_20210703_121403.jpg
    266.5 KB · Views: 153

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'll quote my mate when this little girl flashed up on the screen:

"But father, zis is not vot is supposed to have been happened. Zis is VEMBLEY"

I laughed. Sorry.

Nowt wrong with pisstaking banter between mates or on texts to mates but abuse and pisstaking that everyone can see is something very different imo

I make some incredibly non pc comments to mates, I wouldn’t say any of them to strangers or people I know who look for every opportunity to be offended on someone else’s behalf. Maybe I’m just a hypocrite

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
£20k for a crying German girl, lucky enough to be at a football match at £50 (minimum) a ticket

Yet we have record levels of kids in families relying on food banks.

Mad

It's £20k that would have stayed in people's pockets otherwise.
I suspect that family have had a fairly shitty time of it lately, so why not

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
1. But we all know it happens, not saying it’s right but no image of crying kid and no comments. (makes no sense)

2. Why do you follow Palace Fans on twitter?

Sorry I see.

1) No image of a kid crying ,filmed by a camera man and shown on national tv = no snide comments on Twitter etc.

2) I don’t follow Palace fans on Twitter, I didn’t say I did…… Palace fans seem to comment on anything Albion related on Twitter.
I’ve seen Tweets of an Albion kid crying posted by Palace fans.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Really bad German parenting. She is too young to have social media accounts.
If the dad had controlled her internet content she wouldnt have seen the online abuse.
Hope she gets taken away and placed into care for her own protection.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Really bad German parenting. She is too young to have social media accounts.
If the dad had controlled her internet content she wouldnt have seen the abuse.
Hope she gets taken away and placed into care for her own protection.

Where does it say she had social media accounts? Where does it say she actually saw the abuse?

I saw the posts by simply searching for the ENGGER hashtag about the match. I saw lovely posts like Uwe Hunemeir congratulating England etc.
Other accounts were picking up on the vile paedophilic, sexual abuse to report them.

I hope her family didn’t see any of it before it was deleted, but it was fans themselves that went into action to get them removed and banned.

As for the money, I hope the organiser is investigated and any money donated to charity.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Where does it say she had social media accounts? Where does it say she actually saw the abuse?

I saw the posts by simply searching for the ENGGER hashtag about the match. I saw lovely posts like Uwe Hunemeir congratulating England etc.
Other accounts were picking up on the vile paedophilic, sexual abuse to report them.

I hope her family didn’t see any of it before it was deleted, but it was fans themselves that went into action to get them removed and banned.

As for the money, I hope the organiser is investigated and any money donated to charity.

She hasnt actually seen any abuse then and so hasnt been abused and donating is just virtue signalling?
Glad thats cleared up

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Should the Uefa cameras zoom in on a crying child during either quarter final this evening I’m setting up a Just Giving page straight away.

#newcar #secondhomeinpadstow #loftextension

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Has anyone actually seen some of the comments? ****ing vile abuse aimed at young girl. Why are people employing all this whataboutry for?

Edit: maybe I should read the whole thread. How very peculiar all round.

Last edited:

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Sorry I see.

1) No image of a kid crying ,filmed by a camera man and shown on national tv = no snide comments on Twitter etc.

2) I don’t follow Palace fans on Twitter, I didn’t say I did…… Palace fans seem to comment on anything Albion related on Twitter.
I’ve seen Tweets of an Albion kid crying posted by Palace fans.

If you don't follow Palace fans on twitter, how do you see tweets of an Albion kid posted by Palace fans,
Confusing.

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea

Whatever you do don’t search for the Nigeria v Germany hashtag….

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports