Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The Euro's and young German girl crying.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Do you actually use Twitter or understand how it works?

As far as I can see there is a clue in its name.
So, no I don't need to use it.
I restrict my social media contacts to NSC and commenting on a couple of newspaper's online versions.
How many "celebrities" do you follow on other media outlets?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
If you don't follow Palace fans on twitter, how do you see tweets of an Albion kid posted by Palace fans,
Confusing.

As far as I can see there is a clue in its name.
So, no I don't need to use it.
I restrict my social media contacts to NSC and commenting on a couple of newspaper's online versions.
How many "celebrities" do you follow on other media outlets?

You don’t use Twitter and clearly don’t know how it works.
Thank you for your answer, we got there eventually :)

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
They have always shown a picture of someone crying, I can recall seeing a picture of a Villa fan in 1910

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Thank you for your answer, we got there eventually :)

You still claim a victory?

Make sure you share that wth all your "followers"

Both of them :moo:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Bit late to the party here. What are we furious about?

Bloke sets up fake fundraiser to buy a gift for a German child filmed in tears after the England defeat, and has apparently trousered more than £20K and vanished. Meanwhile, on Twitter, inevitably some 15 year old English patriots have been practicing their burgeoning skills in vile abuse, directed at said child.

Inevitably, a massive row has broken out on NSC, with some arguing that there are causes more deserving of fundraising, others arguing that laughing at a German child in tears is tremendous fun and good old bantz, while yet others bemoan ths state of the world, and either the billiance or the futility of Twitter.

I think I've covered everything.

You're welcome :wink:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Bloke sets up fake fundraiser to buy a gift for a German child filmed in tears after the England defeat, and has apparently trousered more than £20K and vanished. Meanwhile, on Twitter, inevitably some 15 year old English patriots have been practicing their burgeoning skills in vile abuse, directed at said child.

Inevitably, a massive row has broken out on NSC, with some arguing that there are causes more deserving of fundraising, others arguing that laughing at a German child in tears is tremendous fun and good old bantz, while yet others bemoan ths state of the world, and either the billiance or the futility of Twitter.

The modern world is complex and messed up.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

Kudos to everyone involved. We should all be proud of ourselves :lolol:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Can I have my 20K:cry::cry::cry:
Regards
DF

It must be lonely sitting in the corner of that pub enthusiastically expounding about when you used to be a top lad to a bemused bloke who has just started an order at the bar.

The feigned smile, and the miss-timed nods as he hopes the barman will hurry up with the pump.

I would throw a fiver your way, but I don't think you need the cash. Happy to send you a 2021 calendar though, for when you forget the date.

Jan 30, 2008
It must be lonely sitting in the corner of that pub enthusiastically expounding about when you used to be a top lad to a bemused bloke who has just started an order at the bar.

The feigned smile, and the miss-timed nods as he hopes the barman will hurry up with the pump.

I would throw a fiver your way, but I don't think you need the cash. Happy to send you a 2021 calendar though, for when you forget the date.

https://youtu.be/gHSVjmO4iJY
Enjoy the game x
Regards
DF

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Not sure where you got that information. He's active in Twitter and they are still trying to locate the family. Looks like the German press are involved.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Weird :mad:

I was trying to explain an earlier missed point you asked me about, I felt I was going around the houses :)

You posted:

Thank you for your answer, we got there eventually

Not sure why it's so important to you to "win"

But to save any more time, you win.
Just hope England do too :clap2:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
You posted:

Thank you for your answer, we got there eventually

Not sure why it's so important to you to "win"

But to save any more time, you win.
Just hope England do too :clap2:

I would have ‘won’ about 5 posts back if you had simply said you didn’t understand Twitter instead of asking why I follow Palace fans etc.
I was honestly just trying to answer your questions.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I would have ‘won’ about 5 posts back if you had simply said you didn’t understand Twitter instead of asking why I follow Palace fans etc.
I was honestly just trying to answer your questions.

I understand twitter.

I don't understand why people like you consider it so important.

But really you just want to prove your point of view.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here