The corners

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I HAVE BEEN TOLD THE SOUTH CORNERS WILL BE THE FIRST TO BE FILLED IN:facepalm: WHATS THE SENSE IN THAT PLAN:eek: WE WILL LOSE A PERCENTAGE BETWEEN HOME AND AWAY FANS WITH NETTING.
THE NORTH END COULD HAVE HELPED WITH THE ATMOSPHERE.
UNDERSTAND THE ISSUES OF ACCESS INTO THE STADIUM FROM NORTH CORNERS BUT WAS ASSURED THIS COULD BE SORTED???

Hopefully the fill in will be a play area to keep the Children of the Amex amused

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Does anyone know who if anyone gets first go at buying east upper tier...my season ticket is in the east and I'd lov to b a bit more central

Wouldn't be at all surprised if they were all 1901, possibly with the lower-level 1901 seats being downgraded.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Check every game this year,and look at every attendance,then tell me its sold out every game

Please tell me you are only pretending to be disturbingly thick?

Every home seat that the club has put up for sale for every league game has been sold well in advance. This phenomenum is known as "sold out".

Now if some season ticket holders dont show, or the away end doesnt sell, or the tickets held as comps arent shifted there is a really simple mathmatical equation you should have learnt at school called subtraction.

You take the tickets described above, and you take them away from our capacity, and hey presto, you come to the number of people at the game. :dunce:

Last edited:

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath

Every home seat that the club has put up for sale for every league game has been sold well in advance. This phenomenum is known as "sold out".

Now if some season ticket holders dont show, or the away end doesnt sell, or the tickets held as comps arent shifted there is a really simple mathmatical equation you should have learnt at school called subtraction.

You take the tickets described above, and you take them away from our capacity, and hey presto, you come to the number of people at the game. :dunce:

Quality Sarcasm:lol:

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC

I doff my hat in your general direction. Fab sarcasm

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
Why will the away end be bigger? They will just be moved into the corner to half way along the South I would imagine, leaving the remaing half to the West corner for Home fans. It seems no coincidence that having away fans poulating the entire south is linked to the lack of goals at that end imo and this would improve that no end. But hey, moan on, next week it will probably be something to do with the temperature drop in November compared to August and why arent there any heaters or something equally pathetic.

We should be like Barca and put the away fans up in the Gods, so we can encircle the pitch with home fans. How about we stick the Away fans in the end blocks of WSU?.......contentious?

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
It's sound commercial sense to enlarge the away capacity first.

We are losing revenue by restricting certain away clubs to 2,500. If the away end was bigger then it would also allow more Albion non ST holders to get tickets when clubs with small followings , such as Barnsley, visit and we section off the South.

this, really. as much as i would like to see the north extended first, the extra revenue and extra non sth seats does sound about right. not to mention the aesthetics!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

:bowdown::lolol:

kip

Aug 2, 2011
Check every game this year,and look at every attendance,then tell me its sold out every game
:facepalm:

Answered better than I could, thanks:cheers:

WICKBHA

Mar 29, 2011

You bell end,how many games at home have we had 100% of home fans? Facts speak for themselves, Look at East stand,south,every game lots,lots of empty spaces,why? complimenteries,families,fans whatever,EMPTY seats,so,just goes to show,we dont need more home fans areas...........so when it says SOLD OUT,they mean the 500 tickets they give to community/fans/families not turning up,and thats for FREE,so for sure they wont turn up if they need to pay.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Even just the south ends will make stadium look so much better . Can't help thinking planning won't be straight forward though

Agreed. Objectors can easily point to the traffic problems we already have.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports