Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The corners

kip

Aug 2, 2011
FFS i bet your single....
WE dont sell out at home,so give it to away fans 1st,if thats whats happening,makes sense
What you talking about 'we don't sell out at home' apart from every game

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Even just the south ends will make stadium look so much better . Can't help thinking planning won't be straight forward though

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Even just the south ends will make stadium look so much better . Can't help thinking planning won't be straight forward though

I can't see there being many problems getting planning consent, every home game that goes by the transport runs smoother and smoother. Sunday i left straight after the whistle and got a train within 15 minutes.

I can't see there being many problems getting planning consent, every home game that goes by the transport runs smoother and smoother. Sunday i left straight after the whistle and got a train within 15 minutes.

Not to Brighton you didn't, 1st was cancelled and second was at 5.26.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton

was that going to Lewes?

because we left 2 minutes before the final whistle to find a cancelled train, second train half filled and then just scraped on to the 17.36 train to brighton? i dont think the transports improving at all and what is with them filling up one carriage but leaving others with knowone standing in them.. its a joke

kip

Aug 2, 2011
Don't forget, the more we expand the stadium the more we have to give to away supporters, %10. So the away end has to be part of any initial expansion plans.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
was that going to Lewes?

because we left 2 minutes before the final whistle to find a cancelled train, second train half filled and then just scraped on to the 17.36 train to brighton? i dont think the transports improving at all and what is with them filling up one carriage but leaving others with knowone standing in them.. its a joke

Yeah, to be fair that was going to Lewes. On the occasions I’ve travelled back to Brighton I’ve had to wait a little longer.

There does need to be more organisation with regard to filling carriages though. I hate to say it, there seems to be a lot of fans not willing to fill the aisles of trains with many blocking doorways.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
The south stand corners will be filled in first so that they can move the away fans into the south-east corner with the bulk of the south stand given to home fans. For 15% games away fans will get the corner and the whole of the south stand.

Appliaction to be submitted before Chistmas for 8,250 additional seats.

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
How many extra can we get in the corners? Would be more than happy if away supporters can be put mainly in the corner between East and South. would be more like the Goldstone where away were in the corner between North and Chicken run

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Not to Brighton you didn't, 1st was cancelled and second was at 5.26.

Inevetebly this will happen, especially on a Sunday when there's a reduced service.

I admit, it's far from perfect but it's not terrible and should improve in time.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
As a supporter sitting above the South West corner, I welcome the fact that it will be first to be done. Sitting where we do, it will make us feel more part of the crowd. I realised just how much on Sunday, giving half the South to home fans made it feel better. I am 43 and still join in the singing, but a lot of the people around me don't. (I can't help it) So having even a few singers in that corner would be great.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
The south stand corners will be filled in first so that they can move the away fans into the south-east corner with the bulk of the south stand given to home fans. For 15% games away fans will get the corner and the whole of the south stand.

Appliaction to be submitted before Chistmas for 8,250 additional seats.

It’s crazy to think we could be playing in a stadium of over 30,000 seats, around the 22nd biggest football stadium in the land.

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
Would much rather have the North stand filled in first, want a chance of getting a ST for there next season instead of staying in the WSU.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
If we are going to thge trouble of getting the application in, accepted and paying for the builders to come in does it not make sense to do it all at the same time? If they are working on south corners and East upper then they may as well finish the North corners too? no?

kip

Aug 2, 2011
Anyone got the picture posted on here a while back of the ends filled in by photoshop ?
amextest.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here