Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The club (De Zerbi?) has spoken

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Normal ones around us leaving on 80 mins yesterday ( same as every game) missing 20 minutes of football
Their choice of course!!!! But we couldn’t do it.
Get your point on one level. But if I drove all the way from Swindon I probably wouldn't leave on 80 mins either. Horses for courses. Define 'Normal'. It's not our fault you live in Swindon

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Normal ones around us leaving on 80 mins yesterday ( same as every game) missing 20 minutes of football
Their choice of course!!!! But we couldn’t do it.
In this case they got the best of it. I'd have been quite happy to miss that last 20 mins.

Vin

Jun 12, 2021
The game kicked off at 19:30 yesterday but still loads of empty seats around 85 mins in. Why did this happen when most evening games are 19:45 or 20:00? Surely as the game was 19:30 everyone could have watched the full game.

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
Mass exodus from W1F after the Spurs second went in, when the team definitely needed our support.

No school, most off work, trains running fine. Piss poor.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The game kicked off at 19:30 yesterday but still loads of empty seats around 85 mins in. Why did this happen when most evening games are 19:45 or 20:00? Surely as the game was 19:30 everyone could have watched the full game.
It happened, same as it always happens, because of the piss-poor transport options that nobody trusts to deliver a half-decent service

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here