Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Best Goalie In The Championship ?

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Least goals conceded though.

I think Steele at Middlesbrough also pretty decent - plenty infront of the fat argy.

Fair point that ... y agree Steele too. Speroni down to 7 or 8 now. As WorthingSeagull says Kirkland likely above him too but got no time for Kenny so abstaining on him

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Of course your right the commentary (experts) team on sky and the FLS think otherwise.
The Beckford save in the 1st half from Scannells cut back was top drawer.
Blind and deluded?

I was almost in line with that , and we all thought it was in around us.....absolutely magnificent save.

Coming out from teh game, listening to quite a few palace supporters, they were moaning about the full backs....I actually thought they did ok.

Very strange

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Speroni had a decent game , Huddersfield should have gone in at half time 3-1 up. Bolasie got away with a foul on Norwood in the build up to Winifred's goal and then conned the ref into giving a red card to Gerrard for a crunching but fair tackle.

Speroni had a decent game , Huddersfield should have gone in at half time 3-1 up. Bolasie got away with a foul on Norwood in the build up to Winifred's goal and then conned the ref into giving a red card to Gerrard for a crunching but fair tackle.

A decent game does not a good goalkeeper make.

Who's your favourites SOG ?

- yeah I've noticed that Bollocksie fouls with a shoulder charge before receiving the ball. Dirty ****.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
A decent game does not a good goalkeeper make.

Who's your favourites SOG ?

- yeah I've noticed that Bollocksie fouls with a shoulder charge before receiving the ball. Dirty ****.

Kuszczak , Bogdan , Schmeichel , Kenny , Butland , Robinson , Steele , in no particular order are all better than Speroni.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
:clap::clap::clap:

It's a two pronged attack by NSC's resident buffoons Major and seagull blah blah !!!

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I'm sure you probably get the odd one occasionally but it's rare there's anyone to talk about. Can't recall seeing one myself.

You lot are relentless though, there's always at least one about us at any given time and this season there have been times when you are in double figures with threads about us. Lets be honest you're extremely jealous and no banging on about attendances and our shit ground just because you have a new ground and thousands of jcl plastic fans (who all leave on 80 mins) is going to disguise that fact.
If we're going to be honest, I don't give a toss what you have to say :thumbsup:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Well I hope we have the misfortune to run into each other then.
Your forum is different tho ,so if you don't like it you know what you can do.

I hope so too pal.
You've been on my ignore list for a while but you keep quoting me which doesn't help, so if you wouldn't mind stopping I'd appreciate it. Cheers sausage :wave:

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
I would have put our Tomasz as top of the list a few months ago - but we do seem to be conceding a few goals of late - although I can't think of any ricks he has made.

Bolton goalie was good down here.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Take a look at Away End BBS - any Brighton thread on main board is automatically stuffed in there. Much more Brighton stuff in there than Palace on here.

-

as usual more crap and anti any thing palace from phallus . I feel I need to pull you up on the weed having more threads on the away end than here . ATM there's a lot more Cardiff threads on there than weed ones and we know why that is don't we boyo , still it keeps you occupied and your mind active .

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Speroni is now just an average keeper who had a good game yesterday. He use to be one of the best in the league but not now.

TK, Bogdan, Paul Robinson, Kasper, Paddy Kenny, Steele from M'boro, Jack Butland and Matt Gilks are all better than Speroni in my opinion.

as usual more crap and anti any thing palace from phallus . I feel I need to pull you up on the weed having more threads on the away end than here . ATM there's a lot more Cardiff threads on there than weed ones and we know why that is don't we boyo , still it keeps you occupied and your mind active .

Oh it does make me chuckle that any new away fan on there is automatically assumed to be Phallus.:lolol:

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
Speroni is now just an average keeper who had a good game yesterday. He use to be one of the best in the league but not now.

TK, Bogdan, Paul Robinson, Kasper, Paddy Kenny, Steele from M'boro, Jack Butland and Matt Gilks are all better than Speroni in my opinion.

Ha ha excellent. Amazed you stopped at 8, why not go all 23 ? If you are able to see enough of all them to make an informed decision thats quite some dedication to championship football you have.

Ha ha excellent. Amazed you stopped at 8, why not go all 23 ? If you are able to see enough of all them to make an informed decision thats quite some dedication to championship football you have.

A lot of people watch alot of football down here - something you wouldn't understand.

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
A lot of people watch alot of football down here - something you wouldn't understand.

Poor Major, extremely poor, and I think you know it.

Take a little time and please try a better retort. I'd come to expect so much more. Maybe try something about attendances ?

Where there's a will there's a way.

Give me a bit of credit - I've never been anything but Albion on the BBS. Others , with lesser intelligence, decided I was Fulham, Charlton etc.

Cardiff - never. I reckon Fur Cough has grown a pair at last.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here