Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Best Goalie In The Championship ?

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
How many of them have represented their country and played in the Champions League?
Vicente again? Houdini I mean
It's F-cking Poland.... Where was he when England played there ?4th choice if he were that good he wouldn't be at a mid table championship club would he.?
TK is a Decent keeper he is and up there with the best championship goalies.
We have plenty of internationals but like to talk about it.

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
Threads on Zaha
Threads on Murray
Now Speroni

8 more and you have the full set.

Envy doesn't get more obvious than through obsession.

Flattered lads, and we know, but why not just concentrate on your team ? I know they're not as good but that was your choice. And as a bonus we wouldn't bother posting here...

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Vicente again? Houdini I mean
It's F-cking Poland.... Where was he when England played there ?4th choice if he were that good he wouldn't be at a mid table championship club would he.?
TK is a Decent keeper he is and up there with the best championship goalies.
We have plenty of internationals but like to talk about it.

Calm down dickhead, I was merely asking a question. If you don't like what you read here why don't you just f*** off :tosser:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Threads on Zaha
Threads on Murray
Now Speroni

Flattered lads, and we know, but why not just concentrate on your team ? I know they're not as good but that was your choice. And as a bonus we wouldn't bother posting here...

Because there's never been a thread on the BBS about a Brighton player has there?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Christ, he's a good keeper but made a mistake.

It's tough to pick the best keeper anyway, there's a pool of a few which includes Kooshack, Speroni and Schmeichel - tough to pick the best.

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
Like your user name!

Sainsburys 3 tesco 1 , guess your a palace fan as sainsburys owns half your stadium..

It's free parking on match days, as long as u spend a fiver in-store.. :albion2:

Parking is free with group on for those that choose to drive.
They don't own half the ground CPFC 2010 do .We sold some of the surrounding area to them a while back

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Another gob shite behind a keyboard.Its you who don't like it judging by your f*** off comment.
Shut your potty mouth Julian
I'd tell you to f*** off to your face if I had the misfortune to meet you. I enjoy reading NSC apart from when you retards come on here spouting shite. I don't particularly wish to hear about Palace hence on I don't go on your forums.

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
I'd tell you to f*** off to your face if I had the misfortune to meet you. I enjoy reading NSC apart from when you retards come on here spouting shite. I don't particularly wish to hear about Palace hence on I don't go on your forums.

Well I hope we have the misfortune to run into each other then.
Your forum is different tho ,so if you don't like it you know what you can do.

Threads on Zaha
Threads on Murray
Now Speroni

This is not a thread on Speroni, it's a debate on who is the best goalkeeper in the division. Christ, you Palace are so full of your own importance ! I only put a photo of lizzard lip in because you lot are so fond of calling him the "best in the Championship".

IMO it's between Schmeichel and Kuszczak at the moment and the fat Argy , who is a showboater prone to massive howlers, is not in the top ten.

BTW - how many players of the year do you give out ? - as whatever Palace player is mentioned some pikey pops up and says "he won our player of the year last season".

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
Because there's never been a thread on the BBS about a Brighton player has there?

I'm sure you probably get the odd one occasionally but it's rare there's anyone to talk about. Can't recall seeing one myself.

You lot are relentless though, there's always at least one about us at any given time and this season there have been times when you are in double figures with threads about us. Lets be honest you're extremely jealous and no banging on about attendances and our shit ground just because you have a new ground and thousands of jcl plastic fans (who all leave on 80 mins) is going to disguise that fact.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
IMO it's between Schmeichel and Kuszczak at the moment and the fat Argy , who is a showboater prone to massive howlers, is not in the top ten.

Not sure Schmeichel isn't hugely overrated 'cos of the Dad thing and he's a major showman too

Apart from Kooshack all of Butland, Bogdan and Gilks have impressed me .. as well as Speroni (unfortunately) and Robinson must be up there too

Not sure Schmeichel isn't hugely overrated 'cos of the Dad thing and he's a major showman too

I'm not sure, but apart from Kooshack all of Butland, Bogdan and Gilks have impressed me .. as well as Speroni (unfortunately)

Least goals conceded though.

I think Steele at Middlesbrough also pretty decent - plenty infront of the fat argy.

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
Least goals conceded though.

I think Steele at Middlesbrough also pretty decent - plenty infront of the fat argy.

I see what you mean Major - definitely not a thread about Speroni !!

You're clearly an idiot who has convinced himself otherwise. Brilliant.

I'm sure you probably get the odd one occasionally but it's rare there's anyone to talk about. Can't recall seeing one myself.

You lot are relentless though, there's always at least one about us at any given time and this season there have been times when you are in double figures with threads about us. Lets be honest you're extremely jealous and no banging on about attendances and our shit ground just because you have a new ground and thousands of jcl plastic fans (who all leave on 80 mins) is going to disguise that fact.

Take a look at Away End BBS - any Brighton thread on main board is automatically stuffed in there. Much more Brighton stuff in there than Palace on here.

We could fit your attendances in the West Stand - enough said :clap:
-

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here