Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Best Goalie In The Championship ?

068yt.jpg

Gillian Maria Peroni Nastro Azzurro - the fat, hair lipped, Palace Argy yesterday proved he couldn't stop a pig in a passage.

Shirley not the best the Championship can offer ?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
To be fair, he made some blinding saves yesterday....he is class

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
Yeah, a complete crock of shite. Being unsighted is such a tenuous excuse. No way should he have been MOM. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Judging by yesterday, he's an expert in making comfortable saves look spectacular.

Spot on. They were all routine yet when required to collect a near back pass went missing. He could have thrown his pony-tail on it and still had time to save it. Unsighted indeed ! :clap:

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
View attachment 37789

Gillian Maria Peroni Nastro Azzurro - the fat, hair lipped, Palace Argy yesterday proved he couldn't stop a pig in a passage.

Shirley not the best the Championship can offer ?

Jules is up there in probably the top 3 in this league,player of the year for 3 years running at Selhurst and a very loyal servant.
He managed to stop most of the pies your mob threw his way.
We love him that's all that matters

Jules is up there in probably the top 3 in this league,player of the year for 3 years running at Selhurst and a very loyal servant.
He managed to stop most of the pies your mob threw his way.
We love him that's all that matters

Then tell us why many on BBS have been calling for his head this season and looking for the Wurzel Gimp to buy a replacement in January. You've let more goals in than most in the top ten this season.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Bolton's keeper had a blinder against us. Best i've seen.

D

Deleted member 18477

Most of his saves yesterday were saves that any GK would expect to save. He's very good at making it look spectacular like joe hart does.

If speroni was that good he'd have been bought by a bigger club by now.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Good keeper. Miles behind Kusz.

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
Then tell us why many on BBS have been calling for his head this season and looking for the Wurzel Gimp to buy a replacement in January. You've let more goals in than most in the top ten this season.

As you know so much about CPFC maybe you can show me these posts.
All that matters to me is Palace are doing just great on a shoestring budget and you just absolutely f-cking hate it.
Bitterness will only eat you up mouth piece we've also got scored loads and got the best GD in the championship more than you and more points too.
On a side note I asked every one of the people I sit with at Selhurst who were the worst side to visit this year,everyone of them said you lot.
Negative boring and powder puff.

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
Most of his saves yesterday were saves that any GK would expect to save. He's very good at making it look spectacular like joe hart does.

If speroni was that good he'd have been bought by a bigger club by now.

Of course your right the commentary (experts) team on sky and the FLS think otherwise.
The Beckford save in the 1st half from Scannells cut back was top drawer.
Blind and deluded?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
On a side note I asked every one of the people I sit with at Selhurst who were the worst side to visit this year,everyone of them said you lot.

Palace fans don't rate/like Brighton shocker. As Basil Fawlty once said 'Mastermind, subject, The Bleeding Obvious.'

Bitter? Now that's something you know all about.:rolleyes:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
As you know so much about CPFC maybe you can show me these posts.
All that matters to me is Palace are doing just great on a shoestring budget and you just absolutely f-cking hate it.
Bitterness will only eat you up mouth piece we've also got scored loads and got the best GD in the championship more than you and more points too.

"You're gonna draw in a minute, draw in a minute, draw in a mi-inute" (not even Speroni the chinless wunderkind can save you from that eternal fate I'm afraid fella)

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
Kasper Schmeichel is the best keeper in the championship with kuszczak not too far behind him

D

Deleted member 18477

Of course your right the commentary (experts) team on sky and the FLS think otherwise.
The Beckford save in the 1st half from Scannells cut back was top drawer.
Blind and deluded?

They say the same shit every time a keeper makes a save look spectacular.

'Oh what a save!!!'

I'd have been very disappointed if my keeper had let in a goal at his near post (the beckford one)

Id have been even more disappointed though if my keeper had let a goal in through his legs! Schoolboy stuff!

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
Oh yes the great Thomas Kruickshank he done so well at Selhurst being beaten on his near post by FFS flying 4 yard header done well on the pens too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here