Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The annual "Why don't we have a Straight Pride?" thread?

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Is it me or is the Pride stuff MUCH BIGGER this year?

Magnificent scenes in town!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Wonder what happens to all the bits they cut out of the arseless trousers , it's not that important like, but i was just wondering .

Kneepads?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Imagine how dull a straight parade would be!?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ooooh, careful you don't step on a diversity mine. Are you suggesting straight people are inherently dull? If you are I feel oppressed, diminished, marginalised and excluded.

:drama::D

It's hard not to think they'd be a lot of beige on display.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I work with colleagues who are gay at work and they hate the party in the park because it portrays the wrong image and they avoid it like the plague.

Yet I know gay folk who love it. I guess that's the point of celebrating tolerance and diversity?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Imagine how dull a straight parade would be!

It would be highly amusing to witness though don't you think; just imagine all the uptight po-faced dullards it would attract. Someone should organise it.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Is it me or is the Pride stuff MUCH BIGGER this year?

Magnificent scenes in town!

Possibly the weather. But yes, the parade was massive. I live off Jimmy Street and there is a huge party going on outside. It would be rude not to join in.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Possibly the weather. But yes, the parade was massive. I live off Jimmy Street and there is a huge party going on outside. It would be rude not to join in.

That's exactly it. It's just a party in the streets. Some people like parties and some don't.

The party is there for people to attend. Everyone is invited and you choose to go or not. I think people in Brighton are very lucky to not only have that. They also get so many different conventions going on down there. You have all those classic car rallies. You have tattoo conventions and small steam rail conventions and so many more. I actually think that Brighton should be very proud of itself that the organisers of all of these things choose Brighton to showcase their hobbies and passions. Pride is just another one of them

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
anyone with any sense stayed well clear of this charade ,PEOPLE KIDDING THEMSELVES
regards
DR

Help me here, you see I'm actually about to pop outside and join it with some friends. What are we kidding ourselves about ?
Concerned,
BL

Jan 30, 2008
Help me here, you see I'm actually about to pop outside and join it with some friends. What are we kidding ourselves about ?
Concerned,
BL

you're just a small percentage hoodwinked into thinking hey isn't this cool , GO AND ENJOY YOURSELF, most people couldn't give a monkeys............. REALLY THEY COULDN'T :thumbsup:
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here