Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The annual loyalty points decimation

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Bearing in mind that Wolves go on sale next week, might be that we don't get running totals any longer, just a priority window allocated accordingly.

Screenshot_20230714-133914~2.png

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Presumably away games will still be awarded 5, 10 or 15 points etc. and you will still get a certain amount of points based on STH.

Not sure how they will define what group you’re in otherwise.

Maybe LPs will still be around, albeit behind the scenes and shrouded in more mystery?

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Sounds potentially messy - so priority 1s all get a scrabble at tickets for grounds with a smaller allocation like Bournemouth or potentially one of the smaller grounds in Europe?

It's been like this for a while though, it certainly said that close to the end of last season. So i reckon (hope) it's just overhang from the FA Cup Semi ticketing

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Priority window also showed last season in addition to loyalty points

Assuming Priority window was only relevant to the FA Cup
Indeed. Hopefully they've just removed all mention of points while they are being reset, to avoid the confusion some had last year.

Looking at the on sale dates though, it does seem to mention STH1, so maybe there is change coming.

Could be a good binfest

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Indeed. Hopefully they've just removed all mention of points while they are being reset, to avoid the confusion some had last year.

Looking at the on sale dates though, it does seem to mention STH1, so maybe there is change coming.

Could be a good binfest
The 1 is a maker to refer to the notes below, where it mentions loyalty points. So this would seem to rule out a change.
I suspect that ST priority 1 was only in place for the Semi Final last season.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018

Could be a good binfest
I’ve just climbed into the 3 digit category of LP but rather than let me bask in the glory they’ve confined me to the generic hard line reality of Priority Window 4.

OUT

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here