Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The annual loyalty points decimation

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
There's no mention on the website that they are changing the system and in the info section it clearly shows same system for 2023/24 as for the previous system. Guessing they haven't pressed the button to upload. My guess is that STH priority 1 is merely confirming that you've had the season ticket for the maximum number of years under the scheme.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Just to put the bedwetters at ease, I've just had a reply email from the club confirming points will be updated probably tonight but no later than Monday.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just to put the bedwetters at ease, I've just had a reply email from the club confirming points will be updated probably tonight but no later than Monday.
Probably too late as clearly some beds are already soaked

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Priority window is left over from covid times isn’t it? We got allocated priority windows to go into the ballot to get tickets.

IMG_7755.jpeg

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
My season ticket points are being displayed at the bottom of the screen.

Attachments

• F6C4E639-36AE-4A4E-A1B4-91ACBD9F3A5C.jpeg
    F6C4E639-36AE-4A4E-A1B4-91ACBD9F3A5C.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 55

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Points are showing….looks ok and same process as recent seasons
Tiers for Wolves not showing yet but note on page indicates they will follow
All completely normal and as expected

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Bit bizarre as I've been checking by logging in on Google Chrome and it doesn't show the points but when I tried on Edge, they're there!!
Think the web browser cache needs to be cleared as when I used a different browser they displayed. My browser was using the old version of my profile.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
I think I had something like 140pts so I'd imagine European away games will be a no go for me, especially if my points are halved.
I'll be absolutely gutted if I don't get to see us play away in Europe at least once but I think it's inevitable that I won't.
I’ll send you pictures

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here