Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The 2010 Ryder Cup

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
There was a FLOOD of money by punters betting on the Ryder Cup not finishing until Monday at least. Looks a good wager now.

Srixon

Sep 26, 2010
So what happens if the weather is the same tomorrow ( I‘m going tomorrow :( ) as it is today. Could it go to Tuesday?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
1202: It's ruddy chaos out there: news reaches me that the Americans have had to shell out for 24 new pairs out waterproof trousers from the Celtic Manor pro shop because their old ones don't work, which means they'll all be playing in different colours when they finally get back out there. Furyk must be gutted, that's half his $11m winning cheque from last week up in smoke. Oh yeh, and here's a picture of Padraig Harrington having a kip in the clubhouse, courtesy of: Ian Poulter's Twitter feed .

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
170633600.jpg

The French Mistress

Jun 24, 2007
God, they're not even playing and they're talking about it.............yawn...........is there blanket coverage on 5 Live all weekend? .................yawn................

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
i swear during the weeks build-up i heard that all players from both team had been banned from using twitter

I think the Americans faced an outright ban, but the Europeans have been strongly advised not to tweet. Poulter has continued, but it is innocent stuff (thus far!).

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
1202: It's ruddy chaos out there: news reaches me that the Americans have had to shell out for 24 new pairs out waterproof trousers from the Celtic Manor pro shop because their old ones don't work, which means they'll all be playing in different colours when they finally get back out there. Furyk must be gutted, that's half his $11m winning cheque from last week up in smoke. Oh yeh, and here's a picture of Padraig Harrington having a kip in the clubhouse, courtesy of: Ian Poulter's Twitter feed .
You mean this one!

Attachments

• 170633600.jpg
    170633600.jpg
    270.7 KB · Views: 117

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
My chum has booked his last day of holiday for today to watch it.

:lolol:

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Re starting at 5-00

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
RYDER CUP BETTING QUESTION PLEEEASE....

if you have bet on top euro/US/all together scorer how do these fourballs work? If McIlroy and McDowell win is that 1 point each?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Yanks starting to forge ahead.
Europe need a good few closing holes or we may be down 3-1 after the fourballs

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
we really need pairing 2 and 3 to get it togther these last few holes so at worst it would be 1.5-2.5....westwoods playing well mind you

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here