Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The 2010 Ryder Cup

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Worthing/ Hua Hin,Thailand
Don't know about "shocked" exactly, but his comments certainly showed a level of immaturity, which is fair enough given his age. It can only come back to bite him in the arris. He'll learn.

Nonsense....he is just saying what everyone else is muttering under their breaths. Its true. All Rory has said is that Woods 'invincibility' has gone for the moment. He has done nothing for a long time now, AND his Ryder Cup record is lousy.
If you have to play Tiger, then now is probably the time as he rebuilds his swing (with a new coach), rebuilds his life and rebuilds his confidence.
AND he is a crap TEAM player...
Rory is totally 100% on the button !

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
To be fair to Rory, as he stated himself, he made those remarks the week after Tiger had shot 18 over at Akron. I think even I would have fancied facing him after that performance.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Poulter/Fisher are 15/8 to beat Woods/Stricker.

Think I'll have me some of that.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Why do they have a dizzy blonde asking stupid question of the captains, like why are Woods and Stricker going out 3rd.
At least get someone who wont ask embarressing questions.

Anyone else think that some of the Yanks, Tiger especially, look shocked at the 4th pairing of two rookies playing together.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Why do they have a dizzy blonde asking stupid question of the captains, like why are Woods and Stricker going out 3rd.
At least get someone who wont ask embarressing questions.

Anyone else think that some of the Yanks, Tiger especially, look shocked at the 4th pairing of two rookies playing together.

In my opinion, in most major sports nowadays, ALL interviers ask dumb questions, I think all interviewers and pundits should be nuked!!!!

And yes, I think everyone was surprised at the rookie pairing, but with golf you just dont know, I know many will think the weather may be an advantage to the europeans, personally I think it will be a bit more of a leveller....time will tell

Really can't wait for it to start :clap2::clap2:

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Nonsense....he is just saying what everyone else is muttering under their breaths. Its true. All Rory has said is that Woods 'invincibility' has gone for the moment. He has done nothing for a long time now, AND his Ryder Cup record is lousy.
If you have to play Tiger, then now is probably the time as he rebuilds his swing (with a new coach), rebuilds his life and rebuilds his confidence.
AND he is a crap TEAM player...
Rory is totally 100% on the button !

My point wasn't the veracity of the comments, but it was silly to voice them IMO. He's inviting no credit if he does beat the tiger, and look a complete fool if he doesn't.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
To all you golfers on NSC I hope you enjoy this.

Golf doesn't really appeal to me so I just hope it doesn't interfere too much with the regular weekend sport.

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
:( play suspended.
Was supposed to be playing myself this morning but didn't fancy the weather forecast and opted for Ryder Cup instead :facepalm:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
If this goes to Monday (already looking probable), will we be able to turn up and pay at the gate???

Rain ? In South Wales ?

What were the chances of that ?

To be fair, a mate down that way has a little weather station.
He's just told me that for the last three years, October has been the dryest month of the year down by there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here