Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The 11 players on the pitch - Nothing. Dead. Mimimum effort.

Feb 3, 2013
Well, we dont seem to be doing too badly right now as were sitting in the play-offs.

But if you want to moan in your world of doom and gloom, then be my guest.

Just saying how I see it. There is no way in this world we'll get promoted this season, might make the play offs if other teams f*** up and if we did reach the play offs then I expect a good bloody hiding.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Feb 3, 2013
Lopez = boring
Ulloa = boring
Orlandi = boring
Kusczack = boring
Vicente = boring
Bridcutt = boring
Buckley = boring
Bruno = boring
Upson = boring
Bridge = boring
El abd = boring
The 2nd best defence = boring
Fewest defeats in the league = boring
11 points out of the last 15 = boring
IM BORED

Pretty much sums up their performances tonight. Totally agree with you but not many will.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
On the way home. I think that if you weren't there you might think "well defended, good point". However I'm sorry to say that that was the poorest, most lackluster performance I have seen all season by some distance. We simply didnt look up for it at all. Only Upson and PIG can hold their heads up. Bruno and Hammond bad but Buckley shocking. They should be embarrassed by that performance.

Not a single shot on target or even close... truly AWFUL.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
just got back maybe a point gained but from the thought s of most that went to the game it was shite .not one shot , lua lua never given a chance he would not of done any worse that the crap that went on on the field.did i hear that the ''official'' away attendance was 895?.because if thats wot was given out they were on the make easily 1200 plus.hammond i just cannot think of anything good to say about him just embarrassing..buckley and orlandi piss poor. ulloa worked hard but same ole ,up top on his own and his first touch in and around the box was poor at best. oh well bed time

slartibartfast

Sep 11, 2004
Henfield
And yet - we are 6th - in March. So, consolidate with draws and wins, and we'll be top 6 come the end of the season. ANd then, anything can happen. We are on course. Its fine. So we didnt play well today? We got a point. Its ok.Top six. Still. ANd Boro lost, so we are slightly better off in fact.
Saturday, Bolton away, another game. Have weplayed as "poorly " as tonight all season? No. SO why worry about one off par performance which we didnt even lose?

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
And yet - we are 6th - in March. So, consolidate with draws and wins, and we'll be top 6 come the end of the season. ANd then, anything can happen. We are on course. Its fine. So we didnt play well today? We got a point. Its ok.Top six. Still. ANd Boro lost, so we are slightly better off in fact.
Saturday, Bolton away, another game. Have weplayed as "poorly " as tonight all season? No. SO why worry about one off par performance which we didnt even lose?

well lets hope it was a one off because on that performance palace will thrash us no problem

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
We were terrible; often looked like the players had only met for the first time just before kick-off.

No fluency, countless mis-placed passes, too often passsing ball back instead of pushing forward to attack, no shots on goal.

I'm a (former) member of the 92 Club, so have seen some absolutely awful games in my life, but last night's game was up there (or down there) with them.

On the basis of last night's performance and total lack of quality or enthusiasm, we're deluding ourselves if we think we are serious promotion contenders - I wish it wasn't so.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If we are not careful Forest will become the Reading of this season and bugger up the rest of us hoping to get that final play off spot.

Doing the predictor and even allowing for defeats at Bolton, Forest, Middlesbrough, and Leeds, we still finish top 6 which gives me hope.

I fear for how bad our defeat against Bolton on Saturday will be, though. Freedman certainly knows how to beat us.

Was this as bad as Watford away last year? Numerous people then were never goimg to travel with the albion again as it was so poor?

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Not a single shot on target or even close... truly AWFUL.

From the BBC website:

"At the other end, Andrea Orlandi tried his luck with a forceful drive but it was easily saved by keeper Heaton"

At least one shot on target then?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
From the BBC website:

"At the other end, Andrea Orlandi tried his luck with a forceful drive but it was easily saved by keeper Heaton"

At least one shot on target then?

We've been through this on another thread. This was a low hard cross; it wasn't intended as a shot and wasn't goal bound.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
I showed up.

Sadly,the Albion didn't.

Shocking.

Don't need the bullshine re Brizzle's recent form (though good luck to them.)

Hard to believe this team won 4-1 at the weekend.

Only one worth a 6 was Charlie Oatway for shouting a lot and waving his arms around a bit.

Excellent use of the substitutes,too.

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
We've been through this on another thread. This was a low hard cross; it wasn't intended as a shot and wasn't goal bound.

Correct. We had no shots on goal. Fact. How BBC think BC had anywhere near the number of shots on our goal is beyond me, and the few they did have were rubbish speculative efforts from way out. Possibly the worst game of football I have ever seen (at this level).

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Sheffield Wednesday away ?

yes that was a bad performance and a deserved loss... Barnes sent off and yet we still managed 10 shots away from home.
I would say last night was a worse overall performance,even ignoring the shot count, there was nothing from us at all... and we got a point.
I am happy with the result, considering the performance.

What was your view? it was an ok performance and we deserved a draw?

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I am only going to comment on last night this once, you will all be pleased to hear,....... utter garbage, I wouldn't give any player more than 5/10.... with Calderon maybe a touch better than most, Buckley was v poor, what is wrong with him, he looked underweight to me, Ulloa didn't get any of the service he thrives on, but couldn't control anything he that did come his way,..... even Bridcutt was all over the place.

..... and no subs????.... .shambles.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
You've been reading this thread and not done anything about this lovely gem from a Palace troll also in this thread:

Any particular reason why not?

We were wank. UTTER wank.

The other comment is stupid, but so are many on NSC.

If we play like that against Palace next week, they will DESTROY us :nono:

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Tactics? Manager? Formation? Tired Legs?

Bollocks. No excuses other than doing nothing whatsoever to get 3 points tonight. Crap performance form players that should be at least creating chances against the bottom side.

:facepalm:

laughable.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
We were wank. UTTER wank.

The other comment is stupid, but so are many on NSC.

If we play like that against Palace next week, they will DESTROY us :nono:

WE were rubbish but the clue is that the Palace troll referred to Brighton as YOU and YOUR. Crofts is a Palace troll. Check his post history.

Are you really that thick or is it an act you cultivate?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here