Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The 11 players on the pitch - Nothing. Dead. Mimimum effort.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Say what you like and dress it up, but those stats are not acceptable, and that is as much as i have being very very pleased with our recent performances, it does not mean i should just take this on the chin dressed up as a good point, it really was not.

Fair enough. what are you going to do about it?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Say what you like and dress it up, but those stats are not acceptable
So if they're not acceptable, what are you going to do about it? Are you going to write to the chairman - cut up your season ticket - or do you expect the manager to be sacked?

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
So if they're not acceptable, what are you going to do about it? Are you going to write to the chairman - cut up your season ticket - or do you expect the manager to be sacked?

Are YOU saying that if you think a performance is superb(like Ulloa's on Saturday) is that you will personally write to the chairman insisting he gets a pay rise and pay double the money for your season ticket. WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Why are people so f***ing THICK? It annoys me.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Normally you would say it is a point gained. However, at this stage of the season I do not think we as fans should settle for 0 shots against a bottom of the league team. Let's be a little more ambitious than that FFS.

We will take it BUT another 2 draws in the next 2 away games is not good enough if we want to cement a play off place.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Just a realisation tonight that:

Cardiff and Palace going straight up. Sorry, but the latter are on fire. Holloway knows how to get a team scoring goals for fun, and to the PL.

And Forest will be in the playoffs. Been steadily ascending for a while now, and that quality squad are beating everyone now.

We now need one of the other 3 to fail more often than us.

Martlet

Jul 15, 2003
Bloody hell. I can't decide if this is worse than how NSC gets when we lose.

One point is better than none.

That.

We beat Hull at their place. Cardiff too.
Did Burnley (weathered a storm). Thrashed Hudsersfield. Christ, I'm not surprised if there were some tired legs out there. And yet we still came back with a point against a side who'd won five on the bounce at home and are scrapping for their lives, on a Tuesday night.

Well played lads. That's promotion form in my book.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
That.

Did Burnley (weathered a storm). Thrashed Hudsersfield. Christ, I'm not surprised if there were some tired legs out there. And yet we still came back with a point against a side who'd won five on the bounce at home and are scrapping for their lives, on a Tuesday night.

Must have missed that one.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
That.

See this is what sums NSC up. We have had some excellent result recently, why is it though, based on those games, that this one is in some way a good one? It is NOT the fact that we got 1 point, it is just that we done nothing , and i mean NOTHING, to make Bristol City work for the point they got.

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
See this is what sums NSC up. We have had some excellent result recently, why is it though, based on those games, that this one is in some way a good one? It is NOT the fact that we got 1 point, it is just that we done nothing , and i mean NOTHING, to make Bristol City work for the point they got.

This.

Some incredibly difficult games coming up, and this was the relatively easier one.

To have a team of journeymen out play the 'gifted' Albion stars from start to finish, is a shock.

35 games played only seven lost - we may have been shit tonight but at least we stayed strong and got a point. I can live with that ,so should you.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003

Exactly. Amazing how so many cannot get this simple point.

rdigs24

Southampton seagull
Jan 21, 2012
Southampton
That.

We lost 1-0 at Hull on the opening day of the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here