Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team for Millwall

chinners

Aug 27, 2009
Brighton
will bruno be fit he came off holding his handstring againest watford

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
I wasn't expecting him to perform miracles. Just hold the ball up a little bit when we were under pressure rather than constantly letting it bounce off him.

I'm excited about the signing of Dobbie. I think he might be a great player for us. My point is just that with the riches in the squad at present, players have got to earn their place. At the moment for me, he hasn't and would definitely be behind Barnes (particularly out wide, which is what you were suggesting).

Fair point, I wasn't sure if he could play out wide.

Flavor Flav

Get those trousers off!
Jul 5, 2008
West Sussex
Why does everyone seem to want to drop Dicker at every available oppurtunity? He's done well so far this year. Lets not mess with a winning formula, he's obviously doing a good job in the middle.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Why does everyone seem to want to drop Dicker at every available oppurtunity? He's done well so far this year. Lets not mess with a winning formula, he's obviously doing a good job in the middle.
Not dropped, just rested.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
will bruno be fit he came off holding his handstring againest watford

I think Bruno is fine just a bit of gamesmanship to waste a bit of time I think because calde was waiting a long time to come on & I don't think that would have happened if Bruno was injured.

If that is the case I think that Barnes may come in for orlandi & maybe Lopez for buckley not because Buckley isn't playing well but because 3 games in a week might be tough on a player coming back from injury especially given his injury problems

Last edited:

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford

TBF he was pretty ropey Tuesday and I'd assume Millwall is going to be pretty physical, why I went for Hammond/Crofts

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
It's time that lopez and dobbie had a start,also dicker should step aside as we have better players than him now:)
I agree we've been hopeless recently....who shall we drop? Barnes and Dicker?

:rolleyes:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I agree we've been hopeless recently....who shall we drop? Barnes and Dicker?

:rolleyes:
These players are of high quality in this league,in time these will start most weeks,but yeah at the moment changes are not required,still think we can improve even more once these newbies get going.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
It will be:

Kuszczak
Bruno Greer El Abd Bridge
Bridcutt
CMS

But the other four are just impossible to predict right now.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
We are on a winning run so no changes for change sake. However we can tighten things up away from home with Barnes who has more to offer all round than Orlandi. Plus I would like to see Crofts for Dicker who looked too slow at times on Tuesday.

I like the thought of a Bridcutt / Crofts / Hammond / Barnes midfield with Buckley bombing on in support of CMS.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Disinterested is spot on. It's a bit of a worry from someone so early in his time with the club. Barnes is going to have to start on Saturday.

Can that be true? Is he Billy Big Bollox? Why was he not wanted at his last club? I havent seen enough yet to make a comment!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I think Gus may make a change to avoid complacency, but it is hard to know who to change apart from Croft is a certainty for the left side. Croft for Dicker.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010

D

Deleted member 18477

Kooooshack

Bruno - el abd - Greer - bridge

Crofts - bridcutt - Hammond

Buckley - CMS - Dobbie

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here