Take down your shorts Murray, you are about to get spanked.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what will happen in this match?

• will murray get rogered

Votes: 20 55.6%
  • will roger, roger murray

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • will roger get rogered

Votes: 13 36.1%

• Total voters

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
I find it highly amusing that people take it all so seriously and personally. It's not like it's about The Albion! Blimey.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I think we should wish pavilionaire best wishes for his upcomming GCSE's

I'm a teenager with low intellect because I disagree with a little turd who took great delight in saying Murray would get spanked only to admit they were wrong after all some three hours later?

Can't wait for your next sporting observation...

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
I'm a teenager with low intellect because I disagree with a little turd who took great delight in saying Murray would get spanked only to admit they were wrong after all some three hours later?

Can't wait for your next sporting observation...

Your previous comments suggest you are more of a sociopath than anything else.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Fantastic effort from Murray against a player at the to of his game. Great shame, but gave it a go.

Terrific entertainment

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Bunch of miserablists. Best tennis player we have had for 70 years. Keep pluggin away my old son.

I like the fact he is Scottish and feels the rivalry. As it should be. I still really want him to win.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I think we should wish pavilionaire best wishes for his upcomming GCSE's

You correct other people's spelling but can't spell 'upcoming'? You really are an idiot!

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341781475.177847.jpg

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
I hate Murray because he is Scottish. As a man, he seems ok, not much personality but generally alright. I don't mind the fact he clearly hates the English because I openly hate the Scots. That's just how it should be and is why I'm abso-f***ing-lutely DELIGHTED he got beaten today.

Objectively, looking at his talents, I think he makes the most of what he has and clearly works hard. Good for him. He is undoubtedly the fourth best in the world because he very rarely loses a big match to anyone other than Rafa/Roger/Novak. I think the difference is he just doesn't have the shots to beat those guys. He's brilliant at keeping the ball in play and has a fighting spirit, but when it comes to technique, class, innovation and other qualities that set you apart he just doesn't have it. Credit to him for the position he's in, but he's a long way from the big three and hopefully always will be.

very accurate post this

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
When he's won something you can say that. At the moment he's achieved duck all other than being number 2 in the world for 5 minutes.

I would say getting to 2nd in the World in his sport is a pretty good achievement myself.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
What a sickening load of comments. I mean truely sickening. Murray is superb sportsman who gave his nuts today playing superb tennis and lost in a final to a man who had won it 6 times before and was on the absolute peak of his game. Murray then shows what it means to him and gets emotional , which he is accused of not showing and he is still slagged off. What a bunch of absolute cold hearted miserable fuckwits. Well done Andy, you did yourself and Britain proud today.

Last edited:

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
I would say getting to 2nd in the World in his sport is a pretty good achievement myself.

Yes it is. Undeniably so. However, he will onyl be judged on what he's won and if he doesn't win a grand slam then he will never be held in that high regard.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports