Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Take down your shorts Murray, you are about to get spanked.

what will happen in this match?

• will murray get rogered

Votes: 20 55.6%
  • will roger, roger murray

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • will roger get rogered

Votes: 13 36.1%

• Total voters

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Unlucky Murray any other day playing the way he did he would have won, he lost to probably the greatest player of all time

Has he lost then? YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Engerland, Engerland, Engerland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I've always hated him, my opinion changed from the moment he took the mic. Fair play to the guy, I hope he wins it one day!

You can see how much it meant to him, maybe we've all misjudged the lad....

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
A victory for the good guy. Bloody miserable, whining Scotsman. Every time things don't go his way. Oh I will hold my ankle. I am injured I am going to throw my toys out the pram. It's bad luck.

No murray, he is just better than you.

Moron. I am sure you would always look cheerful if you were on camera in front of all those people so often. Murray is not miserable, he just does not love the limelight. There are numerous sports stars over the years like that and they all get stick off idiots like you.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
He put up a good show for the first two sets but like it or not, the Scotsman has basically been outclassed and taken a sound beating in the end.

You really are a fuckwit of HIGHEST order. The match was 4 hours, Murray forced the best tennis out of Federer he is capable of playing.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Andy Murray is one of the finest individual sportsman ever to represent Great Britain.

Love the guy.

When he's won something you can say that. At the moment he's achieved duck all other than being number 2 in the world for 5 minutes.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Has he lost then? YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Engerland, Engerland, Engerland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are one sad fucker.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
When he's won something you can say that. At the moment he's achieved duck all other than being number 2 in the world for 5 minutes.

Nonsense.

Apart from the fact he has won Masters. Not winning a Grand Slam does not detract from his sheer ability. It will make him a nearly man, but not a failure.

I'm certain he will win one eventually.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Integrity........ Tee hee. Never heard of hedging. You being a gardener and all that.
Anyway it was your joke that almost got you spanked that time.
Er,what joke, what spanking ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here