Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Sussex’s Finest Property For Sale

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
It's nice if you stay indoors all the time, but the major negative is you will be surrounded by Seafordians.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Too many rooms rather than a smaller number of larger rooms . People want open plan entertaining space and they don’t want to have to go upstairs to the first floor for it .

Ground floor is for entertaining space / kitchen , tv room , study etc and upstairs fir the bedrooms and bathrooms .

This floor plan is all wrong .

And to top it all off , it’s in seaford , I don’t think there’s a stampede to live there although I’m sure it’s nice enough .

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I’ll give you £3.35 for it, and not a penny more.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Too many rooms rather than a smaller number of larger rooms . People want open plan entertaining space and they don’t want to have to go upstairs to the first floor for it .

Ground floor is for entertaining space / kitchen , tv room , study etc and upstairs fir the bedrooms and bathrooms .

This floor plan is all wrong .

And to top it all off , it’s in seaford , I don’t think there’s a stampede to live there although I’m sure it’s nice enough .
I thought you'd like it, after all it's worth a few quid but maybe you're better off in your very expensive flat in Hove :wink:

Now the first of the 'committee for taste' has given their verdict, we really need Gemma Collins and Katie Price for the full set :lolol:

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Now various people have said that it used to be a pub, I do remember going on a Geography field trip to Seaford from HGSB in the early 70's. I remember 4 of us going in there, ordering beers and then seeing our teachers through the door in the other bar (out the back IIRC - I'm guessing we were in the public bar and they were in the saloon). We then tried to appear relaxed and subtly down our drinks whilst staying out of the sightline of our teachers. Luckily we had practiced it a few times before at the Hove Park Tavern :wink:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Not for me Clive. Looks naff

I have to disagree. I like the building (although I'm wary there's no floor plan), the interior is always a matter of personal taste and can be changed, but that location, I wouldn't put a caravan on, (although others obviously feel differently judging from the amount of caravans around it). Shame :wink:

Last edited:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Not for me at all, looks like an upmarket airbnb. If I had 2 million I'd be looking for a georgina/Victorian/edwardian place with a large private garden snd a bit of character.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here