Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Sussex’s Finest Property For Sale

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
I walk past this place everyday… impressive building but not particularly private. It’s not very modest that’s for sure.

I’ll pass thanks.

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
Not much of a garden

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Well that's reminded me why i usually have "that person" on ignore .

Anyway this was used to be the pub? Or was that a neighbouring property?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Funnily enough we walked past it a few weeks back and, as we said at the time, nice building but dreadful position with people on the main road looking into your lounge, the caravan park behind and absolutely no garden, just a bit of gravel.

My son and his girlfriend have been down for Easter weekend and walked home Saturday Night looking at houses on the way up Dyke Road Avenue. As they said, 'Fine, if you're the sort who want to live on a main road, but there's far nicer houses around tucked out of the way'. If you really want to buy one of these, make sure you have enough left to buy one of those dreadful 4x4 Lamborghinis, Bentleys or suchlike, have it painted some really tasteless colour and park it on the drive for full effect :wink:

Last edited:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
My friend's dad was landlord there back in the day. I'd occasionally walk from there with him, along the seafront and then onto the fine educational establishment that is Seaford Head School. :facepalm:

It was a great place for a drink however.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Flatters to deceive for me. Lovely view and interiors and design of front of house is impressive. However, back of house very ordinary and overlooks caravan park. And where's the garden?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here