Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Sussex’s Finest Property For Sale

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
I've never bought anywhere with any consideration of capital. I have however, always considered where I live. Which is quite nice, IMO.

like Grahams old gaff . . . Built a few years ago, and a charisma vacuum.

That's grim. The garden is especially nasty, like it's made out of plastic.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I've never bought anywhere with any consideration of capital. I have however, always considered where I live. Which is quite nice, IMO.

Since when was it ever warm enough to lounge by an outdoor pool in Upper Beeding. Climate change hasn't advanced that far yet.

It's a bit beige inside.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Since when was it ever warm enough to lounge by an outdoor pool in Upper Beeding. Climate change hasn't advanced that far yet.

It's a bit beige inside.
It has got a bit warmer in recent years, so you might be up to 10 -12 days a year

as for inside. . . . Very bland, or, from the Farrow and Ball range, 'Chelsea away kit'

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

I actually like that - it doesn't look like a lot of the footballer blocks I've seen. Obviously you can add personality with interior decoration etc, but the building design and landscaping look good to me.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm surprised nobody has posted a pic of this humble abode and future resting place of Adolf von Hessen (born Nicholas Marcel Hoogstraten)

1681257787822.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here