Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Supporter victims of theft in Athens.

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
I don’t think it said that on the guidance issued closer to the game, just that you needed passport or driving licence to collect the ticket.
Nope the guidance was still on ticket site the morning of the game

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
Isn’t that the point, it’s guidance?

I seem to recall before Marseille the “guidance” from the club was to have your passport on your person at all times. The bed damping that took place on that thread when it was suggested you should ignore it and keep your passport details on your phone instead was truly something to behold.

No doubt they equally didn’t head down to the old Port for pre game beers and a 20 minute metro ride to the stadium either!!

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I’ve just checked the emails the club sent to ticket-holders and there was no mention of needing a passport at the ground ( or even for collection - it gave the option of driving licence).

Personally, I took that later information to supercede anything that was issued when the tickets were first sold as it seemed pretty clear the club was getting updated information all the time from Greek authorities.

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
I’ve just checked the emails the club sent to ticket-holders and there was no mention of needing a passport at the ground ( or even for collection - it gave the option of driving licence).

Personally, I took that later information to supercede anything that was issued when the tickets were first sold as it seemed pretty clear the club was getting updated information all the time from Greek authorities.
Well we were staying a fair way from tkt collection point, so as a group decided to leave that morning with passports. Based on what the club had put on the site. Just bad luck I had mine lifted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here