Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Suarez

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
100% this.

El-Abd is fantastic at winding up the opposition, he is reaching Jedi levels at it. Warren Aspinall was also a fine exponent of the wind up......I love these type of players, especially when you know that away from the football Adam is a nice fella so its all part of the plan. It pleases me.

And we don't care how he does it ?

D

Deleted member 18477

Exactly this.

As I'm watching all this unfold in the States (for now), I keep thinking how all this pathetic shite must look to outsiders. The fact that race is - unbelievably - still an issue in this sport in 2012 would put me off the game for life if I hadn't been brought up with it.

Suarez is nothing more but loathsome subhuman scum. The fact that Gus sticks up for him so pathetically makes me want to vomit.

And Evra is a full on f***ing little ratty (unt...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
FFS. Point 1 yes he repeatedly goaded Evra about his skin colour. Did you not read the report or Suarez's own admission?
Er, no. Sorry, have been bad?
Point 2, read up on Suarez. He's been banned for biting players amongst other misdemeanors.
Please sir, don't give me homework, I don't want to do a module in Suarez, it's just a hobby for the afternoon. Can I just take your word for it please?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
And Evra is a full on f***ing little ratty (unt...

I was told when I was about three that two wrongs don't make a right and I still firmly believe it now.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I would love to see some of the posters here reacting to the provocation and intimidation that happens on a football pitch. All reason goes out of the window sitting at their bloomin laptops.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
If he was racist; why is he not before the courts?

because no one, including Evra, made a complaint to the police. the peculiar situation in the Terry/Ferdinand issue is that nor did Ferdinand, having not actually heard the remarks.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
And we don't care how he does it ?
I can't speak for anyone else, but I don't care how he does it.......its a football nuance I enjoy. I remember AEA and Gary Hart saying something to Neil 'Razor' Ruddock when he played for Swindon, Razor went mental (so funny). Its part of the game, and I like niggely players.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The fact that race is - unbelievably - still an issue in this sport in 2012 would put me off the game for life if I hadn't been brought up with it.
I think you need to wake up. Race is a massive problem over the whole world. No sport with the amount of players football has, from the amount of countries football is played in, is free from race problems.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Poyet needs to keep his snout out from here on in IMHO. If he's smart. If he wades in on behalf of Suarez after today then he is in severe danger of being tarred with the racist brush, much more than last time. Terminally so, maybe?

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 18477

I was told when I was about three that two wrongs don't make a right and I still firmly believe it now.

no no you're missing my point. all i'm saying is Evra related. NOT suarez related. or nothing to do with the Evra/suarez racial saga. just to clarify...

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I think you need to wake up. Race is a massive problem over the whole world. No sport with the amount of players football has, from the amount of countries football is played in, is going to be free from race problems.

I agree with you entirely that racism and proven racist scumbags like Suarez need to be tackled head on wherever in the world their disgusting ignorance might rear its head. Well said.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I agree with you entirely that racism and proven racist scumbags like Suarez need to be tackled head on wherever in the world their disgusting ignorance might rear its head. Well said.
:lolol: I'm not sure that's what I said, but I'm happy for it to be interpreted that way :)

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Suarez is not a proven racist scumbag you idiot. Maybe you need to go visit the whole incident before making such idiotic comments.

Feb 14, 2010
I think we heard you first time.

It's true Gus doesn't need to comment, but as for the club 'discipllning' him if he says something, since when did you advocate censorship? You're becoming more and more of a Daily Mail reader every day.

I think he might be saying that its sensible to know what battles to fight and when to fight them. There is no need for Poyet to get involved right now and so keep stum. I say that as someone that backs Poyet and passing football.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
what a knob evra is going at suarez and skipping?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Ha, Evra the better man my arse. Runs in front of Suarez to jee up the Man U fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here