Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Suarez BITES again - ***Update: Luis Suarez banned from ALL football for 4 months***

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
That shouldn't be too much of an ask.

Capture.png

Quite. I'd love to see Suarez deny it and Chellini then push for retrospective legal action, bring on the forensics to prove it and he is banged to rights!

I bet FIFA bottle it.

Interesting to see some Liverpool fans are already in denial. Maybe they should cash in on him very fast before he gets another long ban - maybe offload him to Madrid so he can team up with that other well known 'sportsman', Pepe.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Sorry as much as I hate the bloke there is nothing conclusive in any of those stills or videos. Could just as easily be a butt which went wrong - I've seen blokes with teeth marks on their knuckles/fingers after punching someone. Those are teeth marks, does not mean he's bitten him.

Hodgson should send Suarez a present though as he's probably saved him a pasting in the media!

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
Sorry as much as I hate the bloke there is nothing conclusive in any of those stills or videos. Could just as easily be a butt which went wrong - I've seen blokes with teeth marks on their knuckles/fingers after punching someone. Those are teeth marks, does not mean he's bitten him.

Hodgson should send Suarez a present though as he's probably saved him a pasting in the media!

The footage itv showed clearly showed him digging his teeth in

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Let me get this right. Are you suggesting the Italian shoulder butted him in the mouth?

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005

I thought that until I saw it from an angle that showed the Wop's shirt being pulled up as it would if a bite went in. He bit him, no question. He's a mentalist.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
International ban from FIFA and expulsion from the tournament, but no club ban.

It might well affect his move to Spain though.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
FIFA will do FA if Suarez offers enough.

They'll probably get together and decide that it was England's fault and ban us from the next World Cup for incitement.

Special mention to the Uruguay manager for comment that most same person would define as bringing the game into disrepute: 'It's about afootball World Cup, not about morality'

coagulantwolf

Jun 21, 2012
lol I'd be surprised if FIFA give Suarez the meaningful ban he deserves. Maybe one for PR purposes. All they care about is money, if Suarez is not playing, there will be less interest in that game, which results in less people watching (both on TV and in the stadium) which then results in less money. Less money = less profits. FIFA logic dictates they shouldn't ban Suarez.

Personally he has a serious issue that needs addressing, 3 fairly unprovoked times is excessive to say the least.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here