Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Suarez BITES again - ***Update: Luis Suarez banned from ALL football for 4 months***

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Oh dear Louis, back to anger management clinic again.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Oh dear Louis, back to anger management clinic again.

Do you know, I don't think he's angry. I think he is a bit unhinged, and that he hates opponents with a passion. He is a revolting individual, but would be less dangerous if it was all about anger management.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
He might get away with it unless any cameras from the other side of the pitch caught it.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Wonder if any posters will dive in and convict Suarez before seeing the incident?

Looks fairly conclusive!!

pe8esahe.jpg

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Do you know, I don't think he's angry. I think he is a bit unhinged, and that he hates opponents with a passion. He is a revolting individual, but would be less dangerous if it was all about anger management.

True, I was sort of joking. The incident seemed to be pre-meditated rather than a response to an incident or some kind of confrontation. in which case he seriously has problems. Just looking at it again in slo mo, he does bite the Italian defender without provocation.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Ban him for 6 months at least. 3rd time apparently.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Looks like the poor chap hurt his teeth on that brute's shoulder. He should sue!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Looks like a bite to me. A big, big ban surely. Something very wrong with that guy.

100% a bite. ITV have said they have frozen the frame and you can see the marks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here