Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stuggling to sell Liverpool Tickets?

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
Was 8000, we were allocated 2500 extra seast after Manure failed to sell, We filled the complete upper tier of the North Stand. I dont need to bullshit about our away support it is immense. Home support is shite.

The palace fan i know who went to the game at Old Trafford said you took 4,500?
And trust me your away support is far from immense

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
I frankly dont care if 100,000 inbred pock faced pikeys come flooding through your gates tomorrow. You would still be a ruinously stupid pikey with a limited command of English language, maths and other basic facts, destined to a life jacking off various male members of your equally gene-deficient family. Now just once more, nice and quietly, thats's the way - f*** off.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Fact, Based on what? If you look at the average away atendences we are 5th in the Championship you are 11th . FACT. You are taliking out of your backside, Have you always filled your ground then. When we get a new stadium we will fill it for the first season. Selhurst is a shithole, Since the Premiership we have almost gone bust, have sold our best players off and are not going to attract 26,000 week in week out at home in the Championship. We also took 4 points offf you too.

Show me this table.

You still haven't answered the question. Are these extra 11,000 'plastics' then? Or aren't they? You say you'll fill any new stadium in the first season, this is exactly what we are doing. Please tell me what the difference is. Why are our extra fans 'plastics', but yours aren't?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Fact, Based on what? If you look at the average away atendences we are 5th in the Championship you are 11th . FACT. You are taliking out of your backside, Have you always filled your ground then. When we get a new stadium we will fill it for the first season. Selhurst is a shithole, Since the Premiership we have almost gone bust, have sold our best players off and are not going to attract 26,000 week in week out at home in the Championship. We also took 4 points offf you too.

AwayFollowing2011-12.gif

Our average away following this season... 1842

Yours... 1391

More lies :nono:

Last edited:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
The 228 they took to Barnsley must have boosted their away attendance average :laugh: . Bests away attendance in the league :rollseyes: . Is that the same as Zaha being the best playing in the PL, maybe even the world.

And I thought Southampton fans were deluded. Palace fans take the biscuit.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Hes basically shot himself in the foot, so thats more bullshit that isnt true. 7,000 more people have travelled to away games than them AND we have a higher average AND they have played 1 more away game than us in that table - i call that an epic fail. Now do the decent thing and go back to your caravan.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Palace only travel in numbers to teams circa 1 hour from London, or if it's a game versus a top 4 team or a cup semi-final otherwise they can't be bothered.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
AwayFollowing2011-12.gif

Our average away following this season... 1842

Yours... 1391

More lies :nono:

Oh well I mean you can prove anything if you throw FACTS in there!

Just as a thought, does the site you got the stats off have something that shows away attendance of percentage of allocation? That'd be interesting to see.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Blimey ! you dont like it on the other foot :) 5 pages of rattled plastics eh .

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
It says something about your club if you are basing the quality of your away support for a game away at Old Trafford or Anfield.

Our away support is consistently higher than yours is in the league, that is a FACT. You cannot deny it. As is our home support.

And I am still yet to hear an answer from a Palace fan to the question "If you only get 15,000 at home now, yet used to get 26,000 in the Premiership, then who are these extra 11,000 fans? Are they 'plastics'? Can you please tell me what the difference is between that situation and our current situation?

:annoyed: Right lets get this straight once and for all. Plastics are pretend fans, they dont actually go but sit in front of the tv or go down the pub when their team are on. Our fans GO to the games which makes them what ? New fans or returning fans but fans nonetheless. The Palace lot ? Well that is for them to sort out with their 4 for 1 groupon tickets..

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Never seen so many hissy fits :) Why are you getting so uptight about this ? worried you wont sell out ?

Thus far just over half the tickets for the Fa Cup Fith round against Liverpool have been sold. This is a disgrace, So many Season Ticket Holders yet so few sales.

You are a cock of the highest order.

Regular STH's that have not attended additional games (cup and away) are not even eligible to buy these tickets yet.

With a view to the fact that the best away attendance so far this term has been saints away where we took circa 3000, I would suggest that a large proportion of those eligible to buy have bought.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here