Stuggling to sell Liverpool Tickets?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
AwayFollowing2011-12.gif
That table includes a number of 0 Palace at Blackpool. Is that right? It must have been at least 1 - they scored a penalty.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Do yourself a favour and f*** off little boy
Give it a rest big man . You lot love to dish it out , but mention your amazing support and you get well and truely rattled . Or should i say plastic rattles

Drpepper

Nov 23, 2011
Sussex
Give it a rest big man . You lot love to dish it out , but mention your amazing support and you get well and truely rattled . Or should i say plastic rattles

I think its just jelousy the fact that were going strong, olaying attractive football, filling the stadium every game and taking far more than you lot away aswell. Its only natural to want to be involved maybe that why your on here so much

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I think it's just jealousy. The fact that we're going strong, playing attractive football, filling the stadium every game and taking far more than you lot away as well. It's only natural to want to be involved. Maybe that why you're on here so much?

Spot on Dr P :thumbsup:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I think its just jelousy the fact that were going strong, olaying attractive football, filling the stadium every game and taking far more than you lot away aswell. Its only natural to want to be involved maybe that why your on here so much
You all need someone to gang up on and then demand the ban. ???

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Thus far just over half the tickets for the Fa Cup Fith round against Liverpool have been sold. This is a disgrace, So many Season Ticket Holders yet so few sales.

why don't you f*** off from telling me I'm a disgrace just because I can't afford to go. I go week in week out, and go away when I can. Not to mention the fact I've attended every cup game as well, which has made me skint on many an occasion.

The bottom line is, I give what I have to the club, and then a bit more, and I'll be damned if I will be told that whatever money it is that I have isn't good enough.

How many matches have you been to then?

Maybe I should shove your 'I'm a better fan than you' right back in your face.

why don't you f*** off from telling me I'm a disgrace just because I can't afford to go. I go week in week out, and go away when I can. Not to mention the fact I've attended every cup game as well, which has made me skint on many an occasion.

The bottom line is, I give what I have to the club, and then a bit more, and I'll be damned if I will be told that whatever money it is that I have isn't good enough.

How many matches have you been to then?

Maybe I should shove your 'I'm a better fan than you' right back in your face.

You do not need to explain yourself to this palace inbred.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
AwayFollowing2011-12.gif

It's quite interesting just how many away supporters the Amex attracts when you considering the maximum away allocation is only 2,500. So despite that low maximum allocation figure artificially lowering the average away support, a trip to Sussex is more popular than all but 5 or six other clubs - all of whom offer a far bigger away allocation. (Coventry have benefitted from an away support of over 6,200 TWICE)

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
I'm trying to find the away attendance for the Blackpool v Palace game, surely they can't have taken 0? Anyone know somewhere that breaks down the home and away stats?

ForestRowSeagull

Jan 6, 2011
Now Brixton
We have restrictions put on quite a few away games, M.UTD AND Cardiff was 1 per ST Holder with proof of history of buying tickets for previous rounds. If you are struggling to sell them on a loyalty basis what does that tell you about your club. I assume the loyalty history must go back to more than this season as you sold plenty of season tickets this year.

No you seem to be missing the point, we aren't failing to sell due to lack of loyalty. We have to introduce a loyalty scheme as there would be the chance that those fans who go to all games (dofts ones cap) may miss out if everyone had the right to buy one at the same time. So your point is invalid wankstain

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports