Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stuggling to sell Liverpool Tickets?

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Blimey ! you dont like it on the other foot :) 5 pages of rattled plastics eh .

No, it's just that Palace fans don't seem to like it when Brighton fans talk about attendances.

So a Palace fan then comes on a Brighton Board talks complete bollocks about Away attendaces etc?

11,832 Palace fans at Home last week to your biggest rivals (actually it was less than that as that excludes the BHA in the Palace ends) Care to comment?

You went from 55,000 to 5,000 - don't talk to us about Plastics!!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Never seen so many hissy fits :) Why are you getting so uptight about this ? worried you wont sell out ?
I'm quite embarrassed for you. One of yours is on here trying to take the piss out of attendances, and even lying about your own in a feeble effort at point scoring.

It's a massive cringe, but apparently we're "uptight"? ???

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
We were quite happy until that eejit came on here spouting nothing but bullshit about how many Palace took to OT and how their average is higher. He has rightly been proved in both cases to be a complete and utter moron

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I read that a blue and white army was going to be marching en masse to anfield ! This small ammount must be the recce party sent out in advance of the main assult !

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Small amount ? Over half the tickets have been sold and the points limit hasnt dropped lower than 1,000 yet - this will almost certainly now sell out - does seem like Palace fans cant get their facts right though.

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
Thus far just over half the tickets for the Fa Cup Fith round against Liverpool have been sold. This is a disgrace, So many Season Ticket Holders yet so few sales.

Well over a week until the game, i'm buying 3 tickets but still haven't got round to getting them

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I read that a blue and white army was going to be marching en masse to anfield ! This small ammount must be the recce party sent out in advance of the main assult !

Seriously, you are embarrassing yourself, your family, your pets and your club. Come back at the end of the selling process. There's probably only been about 7,000 eligible to buy up to now. They will sell out when tomorrow's 1,000-plus comes on stream, or even if there are any left, in the general sale. Then you will look back at this and think 'what an utter c**t I've made of myself'. And so will we.

D

Deleted member 22389

They just can't stand the fact that we are actully doing a lot better than them this season. They didn't expect this. Point is regardless of how rubbish their current ground is, they just don't appreciate how lucky they have been over the years. At least they had someone who invested money in their club for players and helped to keep them alive, while we where stuck at Gillingham and The Withdean, going nowhere. Nobody was interested in us, that is until TB came along.

They probably look at our stadium with envy now, and are also angry why their own club never pushed forward earlier with a new stadium.
It's about we got some proper success on and off the field. Crystal Palace will just have to accept that for the time being, its our turn.

Last edited by a moderator:

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
This wont reach general sale tbh, will drop to 100 points, maybe 50 and then sell out. Still cant get mine yet because of the limit and if tickets keep selling like they are now then i wont be going.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Seriously, you are embarrassing yourself, your family, your pets and your club. Come back at the end of the selling process. There's probably only been about 7,000 eligible to buy up to now. They will sell out when tomorrow's 1,000-plus comes on stream, or even if there are any left, in the general sale. Then you will look back at this and think 'what an utter c**t I've made of myself'. And so will we.
Blimey how could i ever show my face again after this appaling faux paus .

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Hoping there will be some left on Monday when non-season ticket holders get a crack at buying one, I've sorted out transport, cover for work, baby sitter for the kids and jumped through rings for the wife.......all I need now is a ticket :lolol:

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Hoping there will be some left on Monday when non-season ticket holders get a crack at buying one, I've sorted out transport, cover for work, baby sitter for the kids and jumped through rings for the wife.......all I need now is a ticket :lolol:

Same here, although my back up plan is to get Doncaster away tickets instead, though it isnt the same. Hope there wont be queueing on Monday midday, wasnt queueing when Newcastle home dropped to 50 points so i cant see it for this.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
:annoyed: Right lets get this straight once and for all. Plastics are pretend fans, they dont actually go but sit in front of the tv or go down the pub when their team are on. Our fans GO to the games which makes them what ? New fans or returning fans but fans nonetheless. The Palace lot ? Well that is for them to sort out with their 4 for 1 groupon tickets..

Splendidly put.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
8000 on a Tuesday night sold out, like we did at Cardiff 4000 tuesday night both on the TV, Equally as expensive as going to Anfield, slight difference is we had to take a day off work to travel as the game is not on a Sunday.
Next Question?

How many did you manage to shift for Brighton at home in the league?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here