Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stuggling to sell Liverpool Tickets?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Or like me with 1320 loyalty points but STH Son only has 1050 or whatever one years STH and as he's 5 I thought I might like a seat next to him rather than the other side of the stand (Yes I know you can sometimes sit anywhere but occassional we do have to sit where we are told.)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
We have restrictions put on quite a few away games, M.UTD AND Cardiff was 1 per ST Holder with proof of history of buying tickets for previous rounds. If you are struggling to sell them on a loyalty basis what does that tell you about your club. I assume the loyalty history must go back to more than this season as you sold plenty of season tickets this year.

Yes, it goes back to last season. But this is a very boring subject. Does it matter if we take only 5,000 up there? - which, inicidentally, is what you took to Man Utd as opposed to the 8,000 you said.

I can't believe you're sad enough to make up these figures to point score on away attendances when the BBS is full of people rightly pointing out what a boring subject it is when Albion fans mention it.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Was 8000, we were allocated 2500 extra seast after Manure failed to sell, We filled the complete upper tier of the North Stand. I dont need to bullshit about our away support it is immense. Home support is shite.

The match report on CPFC website reports it as 5000 visiting supporters. :nono:

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Was 8000, we were allocated 2500 extra seast after Manure failed to sell, We filled the complete upper tier of the North Stand. I dont need to bullshit about our away support it is immense. Home support is shite.

Why do all the articles and reports say 5000 away fans then?

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

At LEAST half of those were man u fans who had never seen their own team in the flesh

philmyglass

Banned
Jan 26, 2012
Last Train to Euston from Lime Street is 20.48 arriving at 23.54 (no idea how you get back to Sussex from Euston at that time though).

www.thetrainline.com currently showing cheapest single ticket price at that time as £62.50 which strangely appears to be a first class ticket. Cheapest standard class is £73.20. Does anyone understand the logic of this pricing?

Not surprised people aren't going. I won't be and it is only some 20 miles away. The trains are ridiculous, and I am not driving there to get my car vandalised by a load of scallies who are demanding protection money or else.

Stupid kick off time.

Are you for real?, " look after your car mister " maybe in the 70s early 80s even not now shows how often you travel with your club.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
No, no it wasn't. The away corner at OT holds 3,000. They gave you another 2,500 tix which you nearly managed to sell - which brings it to 5,000ish, as is backed up by nearly every write-up of the game in the press.

Now stop LYING. It makes you sound even more tiresome.

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
Last Train to Euston from Lime Street is 20.48 arriving at 23.54 (no idea how you get back to Sussex from Euston at that time though).

00:02 London Victoria [VIC] Platform 14
Gatwick Airport [GTW] Platform 1 00:37 35m
Single Fare £18.90 Anytime More fares

00:14 London Victoria [VIC] Platform 15
Gatwick Airport [GTW] Platform 1 00:59 45m Single Fare £13.20
Off-Peak More fares Other off peak trains you can travel on with this ticket

00:30 London Victoria [VIC] Platform 14 Gatwick Airport [GTW] Platform 2
01:05 35m Single Fare £18.90 Anytime More fares

01:00 London Victoria [VIC] Platform 12
Gatwick Airport [GTW] Platform 2 01:46 46m 0 Single Fare £13.20

02:00 London Victoria [VIC] Platform 17
Gatwick Airport [GTW] Platform 2 02:46 46m

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Can we ban him now?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Listen its NO surprise a Palace fan cannot count.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
00:02 London Victoria [VIC] Platform 14
Gatwick Airport [GTW] Platform 1 00:37 35m
Single Fare £18.90 Anytime More fares

00:14 London Victoria [VIC] Platform 15
Gatwick Airport [GTW] Platform 1 00:59 45m Single Fare £13.20

00:30 London Victoria [VIC] Platform 14 Gatwick Airport [GTW] Platform 2
01:05 35m Single Fare £18.90 Anytime More fares

01:00 London Victoria [VIC] Platform 12
Gatwick Airport [GTW] Platform 2 01:46 46m 0 Single Fare £13.20

02:00 London Victoria [VIC] Platform 17
Gatwick Airport [GTW] Platform 2 02:46 46m

The problem is more getting from Euston to Victoria. The last tube is ten minutes before that train arrives. You can get the bus though which would enable you to probably just catch the 00:30 train.

philmyglass

Banned
Jan 26, 2012
No, no it wasn't. The away corner at OT holds 3,000. They gave you another 2,500 tix which you nearly managed to sell - which brings it to 5,000ish, as is backed up by nearly every write-up of the game in the press.

Now stop LYING. It makes you sound even more tiresome.

In the cup the away fans are given a lot more tickets, We were given 5,000 sold them then another 2,500 sold them then another 1500 and sold 500 of them last minute. As i said i dont need to bullshit, our away support is better than yours and your home support is larger than ours. Its the fact you have so many plastic fans.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
In the cup the away fans are given a lot more tickets, We were given 5,000 sold them then another 2,500 sold them then another 1500 and sold 500 of them last minute. As i said i dont need to bullshit, our away support is better than yours and your home support is larger than ours. Its the fact you have so many plastic fans.

Glenn Beck is Satan's mentally challenged younger brother. He is also the conservative version of Michael Moore. He is batshit insane, alcoholic, drug addicted Mormon as well as an inept TV and radio host. He was first discovered by a CNN executive, giving blow jobs in the mens room for spare change, looking for a Conservative troll to throw into the network's left-leaning mix to shake things up but ended up meeting a manic, doom-prophesying hobo in a sandwich board whilst riding the rails in a boxcar, shaved him, shot him full of Zoloft and gave him a show. He also has ADHD, which you would never know by watching his program. Cough...
Glenn Beck is often assumed to be a real person but he is, in fact, a character conceived of and portrayed by Alfred Peachous, a well-regarded Canadian satirical theater actor.
Because of his homosexual obsession with Papa Bear O'Reilly, Glenn Beck frequently appears on the latter's show to rant and rave incoherently for the unintentional amusement of millions of viewers, never guessing his idol and one true love O'Reilly is a sadist who just loves it when Glenn makes a total ass out of himself to boost The O'Reilly Factor's ratings.
Once thought to be merely masquerading as a Libertarian bitching about government and raves about statism, often flying into epic fits of megalomaniac premenstrual failure that would make even Inmendham blush.
Beck frequently likes to draw incoherent, often misspelt charts on blackboards to pretend that he's a college professor, despite the fact that he never went to college and is an uneducated retard. Disregard that. Professor Beck just opened his own university. Naturally his audience, primarily comprised of simple-minded motherfuckers who spend their days playing with the shunts in their heads, cheerleading the relentless onslaught of the corporate hegemon which will eat them first, and staring at colours and shapes, are too f***ing retarded and lazy to go on the internet and research facts, so they just take his word on anything and everything. None of his opinions make even the slightest shred of sense or even come across as anything other than Moonspeak, although he (like so many other failures at life) has a legion of fangirls, mostly evangelical christian retards, who hang on his every unintelligible word.
Glenn is a professional ****, as is everyone on every cable news station, and while this means he should be generating lulz by pwning others, he more frequently pwns himself, as on his February 28, 2007 show, when he came on to US Weekly's Dina Sansing during their discussion about nude photos of some American Idol **** face. He has accused the USA's first elected Muslim Congressman, Keith Ellison, of being an Al Qaeda operative simply because he is Muslim, and once called Rosie O'Donnell a "fat witch". Although true, both of these statements were still uncalled for because they originated from such a moronic jackass.
Even exponentially more lulzy was his recent attempt to seem like he has actual feelings by crying on the air when speaking of how much he loves his country, which some have said was just an act, although Stephen Colbert insists it was real, because someone on cable news has to recognize just what an idiotic boob Glenn Beck really is.

Moral of the story:

You're a ****.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here