Stephen Dobbie

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
A cross between Kit Napier and Gary Hart with a bit of Charlie Livesey (unfortunately) thrown in. That does not mean many goals and even less with his head. That's on three games.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
certainly isnt a crap player like some have been saying,imo he isnt match fit

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Better last night than Saturday and will keep improving and offering more. Quality player. Needs time on the pitch to settle to his best.

I don't agree with that. I think that he did much the same but the other players were a little more aware of what he was doing. I think that he will help CMS score loads of goals as George Boyd did at Posh. I don't think that Barnes or Buckley are yet up to his football brain and able to see what he is trying to do.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I think he looks a cracking player, with a very good touch, and an ability to play the ball that can unlock a defence. I really don't see why people are getting on his back? Lone striker doesn't look like it will be his best position, as he looks more suited to being off the striker and playing people in behind the defence.

That's how I see it, anyway.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Hes quality, you can see it. Just needs a forward with a bit of movement to play in along side him. ;-)

I wondr who we have been missing the last 2 games...

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I think he looks a cracking player, with a very good touch, and an ability to play the ball that can unlock a defence. I really don't see why people are getting on his back? Lone striker doesn't look like it will be his best position, as he looks more suited to being off the striker and playing people in behind the defence.

That's how I see it, anyway.

Dobbie created the best move of the game when he left Edwards for dead in a one-two in the first half.

BrianSwan

Apr 15, 2012
Once you get promoted this thread may become some what valid and you'll need to replace him, but for Championship level he is great.

Still think Gus needs another CM to compliment Bridcutt from the games I've seen of you, he seems to be the only forward option for your defenders when in possession.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Once you get promoted this thread may become some what valid and you'll need to replace him, but for Championship level he is great.

Still think Gus needs another CM to compliment Bridcutt from the games I've seen of you, he seems to be the only forward option for your defenders when in possession.

He's out injured. He's called Andrew Crofts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports