Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

step by step , inch by inch until its too late

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
is this thread about the recent price increases at the amex?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I quite agree, I have no interest in golf whatsoever :lolol:

I'm just mildly amused by the endless flapping because one bouncer told one self-confessed fame-whore he couldn't go into a cinema on one single night of a year. Compared to the hundreds of years that 51% of the UK population have been banned from various other institutions.

Equality when it suits, eh?

I hear you. And in all seriousness St Andrews does need to change, or be closed down, as do many other old white male clubs.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I hear you. And in all seriousness St Andrews does need to change, or be closed down, as do many other old white male clubs.

Oooh, now you've gone & done it :lolol:

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
What did the crowd shout to the Muslim stripper........ Show us your ****ing face

I hate to ruin your "joke" but the burka is a tribal thing it is not mentioned in the Curran and alot of islamic people are against it so therefore not really Muslim

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
I look forward to seeing all you equality fans campaigning outside St. Andrews in September, when their male-only members vote on whether to allow women to apply for membership for the first time in 260 years of the club's existence.

Not sure when Muirfield, Troon & Royal St George's are voting on the same issue, but I hope us 51 percenters can count on your support.

Muirfield and Royal St George's are considering it. Troon are not going to vote at the moment as they have a separate Ladies Golf Club that "shares their facilities" and has been going since 1882, has 370 members, and is an autonomous club. I seem to remember that their clubhouse is about a mile from the 1st tee!

You will be pleased to know that none of the mid-sussex clubs operate a similar policy, although Haywards Heath did have a separate men's bar which was removed about 20 years ago.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Muirfield and Royal St George's are considering it. Troon are not going to vote at the moment as they have a separate Ladies Golf Club that "shares their facilities" and has been going since 1882, has 370 members, and is an autonomous club. I seem to remember that their clubhouse is about a mile from the 1st tee!

You will be pleased to know that none of the mid-sussex clubs operate a similar policy, although Haywards Heath did have a separate men's bar which was removed about 20 years ago.

In which case I shall start demanding that the Ladies' Club at Troon admit men. Outrageous.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Too many right on idiots can't see the wood for the trees, I might go to the Karachi Odeon tomorrow and ask for a white only show on Christmas Day, they will CHOP my head off in response

I will support anyone or anything which chops the heads off UK rail workers.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Larger ladies...

It's a diplomatic way that females refer to their fat friends. "Oh, she's fun, you know...bubbly."

Immediately my brains goes - she's shaped like a bubble, ok.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Nowt wrong with a bit of segregation. Women have Zumba , crying and fairy cakes, men have Golf, steak and whiskey, Muslims have stoning, gay bashing and terrorism . Each to their own.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
in Birmingham? why not? we arent told from the article either way, because that might get in the way of some righteous indignation. have it your way: someone at the Vue 5000 seat complex decided to arbitarily shut the venue to all non-muslims. yeah, that happend. even if it did im not sure what you point is, its not like a public amenity was shut, its between Vue, their staff and patrons.

meanwhile every weekend over the summer, dozens of public spaces will be shut to the general public as various events take place. Pepper Pig will be taking liberties in our very own city next weekend. it'll be too late soon, she'll have taken over.
ok , if a restaurant for I stance , was open (like the cinema was) but only to christians , you'd consider that acceptable would you ?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
ok , if a restaurant for I stance , was open (like the cinema was) but only to christians , you'd consider that acceptable would you ?

yep.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
so you book out the local pub/club/cinema for an event. someone not in your club/social group invited is turned away. does this mean you're taking over?

i recall a cinema closed to all but breast feeding mothers a while ago, does that mean we are letting them take over?

this is the joy of our free country, companies can take such bookings if *they* wish to.

Yes very true but,

1. What steps did the cinema take to warn people to avoid a PR disaster?

2. What steps did the muslim community take to insure point 1 and avoid stirring up racism?

If the firm has to do it on the sly because advertising it may cause aggro it isn't a viable marketing oppertunity is it?

The question is who organised this and with whom?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I look forward to seeing all you equality fans campaigning outside St. Andrews in September, when their male-only members vote on whether to allow women to apply for membership for the first time in 260 years of the club's existence.

Not sure when Muirfield, Troon & Royal St George's are voting on the same issue, but I hope us 51 percenters can count on your support.

Oh risght behind you sista!

FTR when buying memberships what they are paying for is teeing of times(the rights to). It really is poor form for clubs to keep women at arms length like they are back at public school!

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I hate to ruin your "joke" but the burka is a tribal thing it is not mentioned in the Curran and alot of islamic people are against it so therefore not really Muslim

Not true, its part of islamic culture and a symbol of piety and traditionalism/orthodox. Hence it comes with a lot of other baggage. I can understand why secular muzzies dont like it, i dont either.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR

Whatcha talking about? Karen Brady took a huge step to forward the cause of gender equality when Hatchet Harry made her chief exec all those years ago. Alas, she couldn't be trusted to keep her hands off Paul Phis...Pheshil...Pysel - whatever that Canadian strikers last name was.....

Besides, we are playing there in August Not September. Always check your facts when making such radical statements. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here