Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

step by step , inch by inch until its too late

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Too many right on idiots can't see the wood for the trees, I might go to the Karachi Odeon tomorrow and ask for a white only show on Christmas Day, they will CHOP my head off in response

:clap:

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Employment History & Experience

I've appeared as an extra in the audience of TV Shows such as Britains Got Talent and The X Factor, where i was selected to sit front row from the production team for filming reasons. I've also appeared in 3 low budget music videos based in Birmingham.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Ah good old propergander and hateful fear spreading, I jave a feeling there are bits of thia story exaggerated and important bits left out

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I look forward to seeing all you equality fans campaigning outside St. Andrews in September, when their male-only members vote on whether to allow women to apply for membership for the first time in 260 years of the club's existence.

Not sure when Muirfield, Troon & Royal St George's are voting on the same issue, but I hope us 51 percenters can count on your support.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Make sure you all get on to those Oxford & Cambridge colleges too, the ones that BAN MEN from joining.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I look forward to seeing all you equality fans campaigning outside St. Andrews in September, when their male-only members vote on whether to allow women to apply for membership for the first time in 260 years of the club's existence.

Not sure when Muirfield, Troon & Royal St George's are voting on the same issue, but I hope us 51 percenters can count on your support.

As much as I support equality I think St Andrews is best left as it is. And why would any woman want to join that group of tedious bores?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
As much as I support equality I think St Andrews is best left as it is. And why would any woman want to join that group of tedious bores?

I quite agree, I have no interest in golf whatsoever :lolol:

I'm just mildly amused by the endless flapping because one bouncer told one self-confessed fame-whore he couldn't go into a cinema on one single night of a year. Compared to the hundreds of years that 51% of the UK population have been banned from various other institutions.

Equality when it suits, eh?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here