Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Starry and anyone who was meeting her on Saturday

Vanity

Sep 10, 2005
Wow. I know Sinead (starry) will be truly touched by these posts.

I just wanted to thank you all, she speaks very highly of the people on this forum.

I had a few pm's asking about donations/flowers -

Anastasia Lily That is a link to Anastasia's website. The password is budgie (you don't need to enter an email) . If you go to the My Journal section, at the bottom of the first page, the information is all in the journal.

Also - I am a bad Leeds fan, well not me personally but we have one ticket in E block for Saturdays game and if anyone wants it in return for a donation to Anastasias charity it is theirs and I'll get it in the post first class today.

:( Comhbhrón

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
If you wish to donate in Anastasias memory please do so to the

Neuroblastoma Society

The donation page is on the left hand side under Fundraising

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
If you EVER want to read something that puts all the spectacularly trivial things we go on about on here every day into perspective, then I urge you all to read the My Journal section of Anastasia's website.

I'm not ashamed to admit that I shed more than a few tears reading it.

RIP Anastasia

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Vanity said:

I just wanted to thank you all, she speaks very highly of the people on this forum.

Anastasia Lily That is a link to Anastasia's website. The password is budgie (you don't need to enter an email) . If you go to the My Journal section, at the bottom of the first page, the information is all in the journal.

I've never read anything so utterly heartbreaking on here ever. Words fail.

Last edited:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Sinaed/Starry

As people have said on here, there are no words that can express what you are going through. No parent should have to lay their child to rest.

Religious passages can seem very trite at times like this however, after reading the journal on your web site, I remember this being read at a funeral I attended.

Jesus said: "Today bring to me the meek and humble souls and the souls of little children and immerse them in my mercy. These souls most closely resemble my Heart. They strengthened me during my bitter agony. I saw them as earthly angels, who will keep vigil at my altars. I pour out upon them whole torrents of grace. Only the humble souls is capable of receiving my grace. I favour humble souls with my confidence."

I wish you the strength and fortitude to cope with the next few days. The only consolation I can possibly give is that your dear Anastasia lily is no longer suffering.

God bless and keep you and the family.

Dave, karen laura and Becky

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Hiney said:
If you EVER want to read something that puts all the spectacularly trivial things we go on about on here every day into perspective, then I urge you all to read the My Journal section of Anastasia's website.

RIP Anastasia

just read it and sent a cold shudder through me - heartbreaking.

what a lovely young girl.

so so sorry Starry...cant even begin to write how much:nono:

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
Hiney said:

RIP Anastasia

(2)

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Just read it: so, so heartrending.

It's made me resolve to become a bone-marrow donor. I'm going to ask about it when I next give blood.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Vanity said:

Also - I am a bad Leeds fan, well not me personally but we have one ticket in E block for Saturdays game and if anyone wants it in return for a donation to Anastasias charity it is theirs and I'll get it in the post first class today.

The journal is one of the most moving things I have ever read.

I am not ashamed to say it really choked me up.

Starry and family deserve a medal for what they have been through!

RIP Little Anastasia

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
What the hell do you write?

Not good.

Leon Knight doesn't seem very important now does he?

I hope you can at least hang on to the happier memories, Sinead.

Love and sympathy

Simon

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here