Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ST prices frozen

Feb 14, 2010
Away fans moved into the corner, meaning behind the south stand goal there will be Brighton fans :thumbsup:

Common sense, means that when a club brings more than a few thousand we can increase their allocation. Something many clubs like Charlton could learn a lesson from. Dont sell season tickets in a few blocks next to the away fans unless you will sell the ground with season ticket sales.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
It would be a lot higher than £1745 if we were in the PL.....

Shouldn't be so though with all that cash swishing around in TV deals. Stoke have exactly the right idea, they value their support and recognise the part they played. Sadly we'll go for the expensive tickets and new premier league fans

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Shouldn't be so though with all that cash swishing around in TV deals. Stoke have exactly the right idea, they value their support and recognise the part they played. Sadly we'll go for the expensive tickets and new premier league fans

It's hard to know exactly where on the scale BHA would sit, tbh. My guess is that ST prices would go up by ~20%; but that's completely a guess. Entirely academic atm though!

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Away fans shunted to the southeast corner with Albion non-ST's behind the goal (if I read the graphic right).
Brilliant and not before time :thumbsup:

No, looks the same as now for me.
It's just that for some reason the Club never give S1A & S1B to the away club, preferring them to go from S1C across to behind the goal.

I guess if we were selling loads of seats in the South on a match by match basis, then they would use S1A & B for away.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Positive action by the club to combat non renewals well done to them. Good to move away support and it seems rather than squash the travel they are extending it I wonder what boundaries, possibly Worthing and Gatwick?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
And if we get relegated?

May wait to see what investment is made in the playing squad, not like there's a queue 'round the block for ST's anymore,

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Have been pushing for a reduced price for under 21s since we moved to the Amex I'm really pleased by that piece of news.

Pity my son was 21 last year!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
This is good news, well done the club, I'm pleased for younger fans and about the catering price freeze too.

Shirty

Daring to Zlatan
They have given us less than a month to find the full amount if you don't do the direct debit

Hardly. We've known that season tickets renew at this time every year, so it's only the final exact amount (which was never going to change by 20% or more) that we've been waiting on. If you are intending to renew and pay In one lump sum, and needed to save over a few months prior to renewal, you would have been doing that anyway, surely ?

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
The club have given themselves a really short timescale to get all the singers together in the North... unless all that activity with the fans was just 80ll0cks...

I fear the worst and that those b45tard acoustics may haunt us next year too - just like Yankee bloody Doodle.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
That just isn't true and the travel screw up is one of the reasons Ken Brown lost his job.

Well apologies if I'm wrong but I can't recall the ins and outs. I assumed they'd have researched it properly though. Wasn't there travel books to start with? At £1 a game?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Well apologies if I'm wrong but I can't recall the ins and outs. I assumed they'd have researched it properly though. Wasn't there travel books to start with? At £1 a game?

£1.50 a game, but very few people bought them. Some were posting quite proudly that they hadn't bothered as nobody checked anyway.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
North Stand Ticket prices were £395 in 2011/12 and will be £465 in 2015/16. Or £435 without the travel voucher (they went up £30 to pay for that in 13/14). So prices have arguably gone up £40 in 5 years not "gradually added £30 a season".

But agreed they are still some of the highest in the champ although the benefits like free direct debits often overlooked as included in that price.

I can't recall the exact dates - maybe there was a price freeze somewhere but they went up £30 then another £30. That's a £60 increase regardless of travel as that isn't used by every fan. I'm just saying I'm not patting the club on the back for freezing already high ish prices. Especially after this season. I'd have expected them to be frozen tbh...

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Well done to the club for freezing prices - a most welcome and unexpected decision :rock:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here