Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ST prices frozen

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Respect to the club. I voted undecided about renewing but that has now changed to renewing again.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
What if we go down?

Was there a caveat like last year that if we went up it would go up?

No - it didn't say prices would go up, although that was the assumption made.

Brighton season ticket renewals 2013-14.png

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
One of my lads has just turned 18 so the u21 price is a nice bonus.
Same my lad is 18 in april and already plays for lancing so hasnt been to many games,but now i havent got to pay full price,i will renew,i wonder if the database will automatically put him into the student bracket and charge accordingly or will i have to apply

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Good news.

I'm assuming train travel extended to Eastbourne as us Easterners have missed out thus far. An extension to Hastings would be superb but I wouldn't expect that in all fairness.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
A pleasant surprise there. Well done to the club and Barber for not doing the easy thing and going for a standard 3% rise and although it doesn't affect me, the 18-21 ticket price is a superb idea. Big fan.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
I'm not surprised they're negotiating an extension to the rail area. It only really benefits those living within the actual travel zone, whereas I suspect the club are making a contribution for all assumed rail users. As an example my eldest got the train recently from Fareham. It was the same price to Falmer as it was to Shoreham, I assume the same applies to all journeys from outside the zone so southern rail are probably doing very well out of it.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Good news.

I'm assuming train travel extended to Eastbourne as us Easterners have missed out thus far. An extension to Hastings would be superb but I wouldn't expect that in all fairness.

I'd be happy with that, although I tend to drive to Polegate on a match day as faffing around changing trains at Eastbourne can add quite a lot of time to my journey home. It's very rare I can get down to the station quickly enough to catch the direct train that terminates at Ore.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
18/20 year olds A 30% price reduction on adult prices is brilliant news.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
Same my lad is 18 in april and already plays for lancing so hasnt been to many games,but now i havent got to pay full price,i will renew,i wonder if the database will automatically put him into the student bracket and charge accordingly or will i have to apply

You'd like to think it would be automatic! I was expecting the DD for mine to have gone up this month but it didn't, so perhaps it stays as it is for the entire season. They know when his birthday was so its not as if I'm hiding something from them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here