Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Spurs forum ahead of Saturday

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Spurs are shit and we can definitely take them.
My only concern is that fat tongued, lispy cheat. He could fall over on the way to the stadium and be awarded a free kick. His cheating can change a game.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Every single time I see this thread I think it says "Spurs form ahead of Saturday" and think I haven't read it yet.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Basically they equalised when they should have been down to ten men. Chis was at fault for the equaliser, simply because he couldn't walk let alone run to keep up with Stapleton.

Maybe VAR does have a use.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Slightly nervous about the levels if confidence today. We aren't playing Morecombe. There's every chance we can lose this one. Just hope the key players have enough juice in the tank for a big push.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
IMG_0944.png

Teams like Brighton :lol:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Basically they equalised when they should have been down to ten men. Chis was at fault for the equaliser, simply because he couldn't walk let alone run to keep up with Stapleton.

Maybe VAR does have a use.
If it had been the other way round Manure would have been awarded a penalty. In fact Fergies probably on the phone now, they'll get one on 23rd.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Spurs are shit and we can definitely take them.
My only concern is that fat tongued, lispy cheat. He could fall over on the way to the stadium and be awarded a free kick. His cheating can change a game.
I overtook their team coach earlier and VAR are still checking if this was enough contact for him to go down

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Just checked in again on their forum.

The level of doom and gloom has me thinking there's only one possible result today - which is a shame.
We're doomed, isn't it. Doomed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here