Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Spurs forum ahead of Saturday

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
We're the better coached side.

We have players better than them in most positions. The exceptions to that are striker and goalie, which I suppose are quite important. But in terms of starting XI, 6 or ours are the better players, 3 are about level and 2, they have the better player.

We're coming in on a run of excellent form

Our away record is terrific.

Our supporters will make themselves heard much more than theirs.

This is Brighton's biggest game for a long time. If we play well, we will win.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I am desperately hoping that we go there and win playing the style of football Spurs fans miss so much. To then let it sink in that the man who produces that style has turned them down to stay at L’il Ole Brighton would be the icing on the cake.

Be nice if the despicable cheat doesn’t score against us again too

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
“Score doesn’t matter as it’s just Spurs tryouts for DeZerbi and Mitoma + maybe Evan Ferguson”

WOW! What is it they ‘really’ expect?! They’re not title challengers, they nev have been as long as I can remember…They’re 4th with the opportunity to go 3rd FFS!! They’re deluded! 🙄

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
In their defence, if they were fourth and having a mediocre season, they would probably be okay with it as long as Arsenal were sitting close to where Chelsea are right now. This is what really stings for them right now nd yes they must be looking over their shoulder at us.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
A question:

If we keep up this level of progress is that Spurs forum a taste of what NSC could be like in a few years' time? Will we ever get that entitled?

(Ok, two questions).

But yes, unbelievable that Spurs think they'll get turned over at home by Brighton. I didn't read all of it but I didn't see a #teamslikebrighton comment.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Seems incredible to me. I am in dreamland with how we are doing and we have won two less matches then them
Harry Kane. SImple as that really. Take him out of their side and they are ordinary. He wins them pens and freekicks all over the pitch, scores many chances others simply wouldn't take.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here