Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] spring fall forwards back - change the current system ? chronometer gubbins

spring fall forwards back - change the current system ?

• NO change - keep the current status quo

Votes: 33 47.8%
  • YES change it reason can be added below

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • YES change to BST - keep the summer vibe going

Votes: 18 26.1%
  • YES change to GMT - lord it over the french with the link to prime meridian - 1884

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • YES change to either BST ot GMT - screw the scots let them have taste of indepence early doors

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • YES change to CET - let me feel closer to our chums over La Manche,

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • YES change to either BST ot GMT - create more division on the isle o'ireland

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I have an old alarm clock that sets itself from the radio signal. It will change itself this weekend. And still be 7 minutes slow. I have literally no idea how that can happen but it has done for years.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I’d like Xmas to be in the summer. The Australians somehow seem to manage it so I don’t see why we can’t.
Imagine surfing after a big Xmas dinner with all the trimmings…….. no thank you.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I’d like Xmas to be in the summer. The Australians somehow seem to manage it so I don’t see why we can’t.
Imagine surfing after a big Xmas dinner with all the trimmings…….. no thank you.
We might have to let-out the board shorts a little bit but I reckon we'll be okay.
right let’s hit the Point break and and a double up on some beach breakers and then it’s back for a giant Yule log.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here