Votes: 46 16.0%
  • No, keep it as it is

Votes: 241 84.0%

• Total voters

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Separate rumour page so that the main forum is not inundated with made up crap. Also separate section for matchday threads for games not involving BHA. Bans for anyone posting a thread about a rumour on the wrong thread!

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
SPLIT

Too many stupid threads, not about football or the Albion

Suppose the chattering classes would like to leave it as it is....you are just driving real footie talking fans away.

Am I wrong? Don't think so. Other club forums split their content.

But every other club forum on the planet are boring as :censored:

true story!

jmsc

Jul 19, 2003
Old Shoreham Road :o(
Split it!

1) All things Albion/football.
2) Everything else.

Whilst I find NSC vaguely amusing at times, I also know a fair few people who could contribute
a hell of a lot but don't because of the large amount of puerile crap posted here.

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
For the Albion and other topics, no.

I do think we should have a separate forum for rabid Apple fanboys (not mentioning any names) and those Android lackeys. Perhaps another one for those Windows / Crackberry users (those who don't embrace real modern technology) :thumbsup:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
The fact is, when footballing/Albion stuff is afoot, NSC quickly reflects this, with mighty relevant threads relegating the bizarre and quirky workings of the NSC consciousness out of the way.

It happens organically, and it also means that while footballing/Albion stuff is not afoot, we can share arse wiping techniques and idly speculate about Boris's Johnson.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
NSC is self regulating, when there is Albion news to discuss, it is at the top of the main board, and when football is secondary, then such non-Albion topics are discussed. Some of the greatest threads are non-Albion in nature, and if they were effectively moved to 'the other stuff' area then the level of contributions would be drastically reduced.

I have had tears of laughter reading some of the posts/retorts from chucklemeisters such as Easy and Edna, and it would be a shame if such talent was wasted.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
leave it, the single big board is one of the things that makes it better than so many other internet forums. besides, you will only give yourself an admin headache as threads have to be constantly moved to other sub-forums as people will start them in the wrong place (and threads will desend into bickering over which forum it should be in).

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
NSC is self regulating, when there is Albion news to discuss, it is at the top of the main board, and when football is secondary, then such non-Albion topics are discussed. Some of the greatest threads are non-Albion in nature, and if they were effectively moved to 'the other stuff' area then the level of contributions would be drastically reduced.

I have had tears of laughter reading some of the posts/retorts from chucklemeisters such as Easy and Edna, and it would be a shame if such talent was wasted.

100% with you on that. Keep it as it is.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I say split it up a bit between football and other off topic stuff.

Part of the reason I don't post on here that reqularly is because of all the crap you have to wade through to find some decent opinions on an Albion related subject - it would be much easier to find football based threads. The other part of that reason that I don't come on here that much is that I post on another forum (not football related) much more regularly than I do on here and even though it has fewer contributors / users than NSC, having it split up between the technical information and the off topic stuff means that it is MUCH more navigable.

Agree, would be good to have a football only forum, then a general forum to discuss things like sticking your mates toothbrush up your arse as a holiday prank...

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
No change needed. Good to air the topic.

It may be busier than ever - but only you see the stats. There are lots of threads for sure - but most people add to existing threads, and those that create new ones tend to learn over time.

With some obvious exceptions.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
The fact is, when footballing/Albion stuff is afoot, NSC quickly reflects this, with mighty relevant threads relegating the bizarre and quirky workings of the NSC consciousness out of the way.

It happens organically, and it also means that while footballing/Albion stuff is not afoot, we can share arse wiping techniques and idly speculate about Boris's Johnson.

I would say this nails it,it will be all Albion related come Friday tea time for 24 hours.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here