Votes: 46 16.0%
  • No, keep it as it is

Votes: 241 84.0%

• Total voters

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Does Bozza actually want to split it up, because this topic seems to come up reasonaby regularly for some reason? Every time it gets the same response.

I don't know his position on it, but the polls show the majority don't want it, so he hasn't yet done it, yet every so often people start suggesting it, so I think Bozza is just making sure the general consensus hasn't changed.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I don't know his position on it, but the polls show the majority don't want it, so he hasn't yet done it, yet every so often people start suggesting it, so I think Bozza is just making sure the general consensus hasn't changed.

Exactly that. I voted 'no'.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Please, please keep it as it is.

Look at the lack of traffic on the other stuff.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Perfect how it is, NSC is the best football forum
I have been on.....by far.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
keep as it is please, if a topic is rubbish or irrelevant it usually fades from the board fast enough but, variety is the spice of life !

Believe it or not but I agree with you MR V!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Now that we are a decent size club, please, please split it up.

There are some days when 60+ of the 75 threads are absolutely nothing to do with the Albion or football at all. Totally cringeworthy especially if you are from another club having a peep!

Why would you give a rat's COCK what they think?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Can't see any split that would work any better than leaving it as it is. First thought is that a transfer speculation sub-forum is a good idea but the reality is that everyone will keep posting on the main forum anyway and the mods either end up chasing their tails or just give up

DBL

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
SPLIT

Too many stupid threads, not about football or the Albion

Suppose the chattering classes would like to leave it as it is....you are just driving real footie talking fans away.

Am I wrong? Don't think so. Other club forums split their content.

SPLIT

Too many stupid threads, not about football or the Albion

Suppose the chattering classes would like to leave it as it is....you are just driving real footie talking fans away.

Am I wrong? Don't think so. Other club forums split their content.

Are you wrong? Yes.

Anyone that wants to spend their entire life talking about football needs to get out a bit more.

British Grenadier

I hate P*rtsm**th
Jan 15, 2012
Hanover
I say split it up a bit between football and other off topic stuff.

Part of the reason I don't post on here that reqularly is because of all the crap you have to wade through to find some decent opinions on an Albion related subject - it would be much easier to find football based threads. The other part of that reason that I don't come on here that much is that I post on another forum (not football related) much more regularly than I do on here and even though it has fewer contributors / users than NSC, having it split up between the technical information and the off topic stuff means that it is MUCH more navigable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here