• Yes, split it up a bit

Votes: 46 16.0%
  • No, keep it as it is

Votes: 241 84.0%

• Total voters

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
How about a separate forum for Coldplay?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Absolutely do NOT split it up.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I think generally the people who want a split actually want the forums to be "things I'm interested in" and "Things I'm not interested in". The threads they don't like getting in the way of the ones the do annoying them.

Honestly, if I could move all the threads I'm not interested in, I'd be in favour of it, but it won't be so neat. My interests are wide ranging, but my inclination to move from forum to forum on here is very low.

There are some threads that I wouldn't normally be interested in, but may check out either just on a whim, or maybe accidentally clicking the wrong link. That won't happen and I'll miss out on some good threads, because I have the big board as my book mark because this is the only forum I really read regularly (I try to check out the ATC section when I remember). If it was split, I would probably not go to other sections, would miss out on threads in there, and post less in here. The "off topic" threads are what keeps me here during the down periods of football and/or stop me getting over saturated with footie talk when there are big issues being discussed ad nauseum.

In summary, no. Don't split it.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I think it's time we had an 'away fans' section to stop the tiresome Trolls (usually P****e) from clogging up the Big Board. If opposition supporters play nicely - then let 'em use the main forum. If not, banish them to a sub-forum as a kind of half-way-house to f***ing 'em off permanently.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I think it's time we had an 'away fans' section to stop the tiresome Trolls (usually P****e) from clogging up the Big Board. If opposition supporters play nicely - then let 'em use the main forum. If not, banish them to a sub-forum as a kind of half-way-house to f***ing 'em off permanently.

People just need to report any trolls. That would keep them off the board, we shouldn't create a forum for trolls.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Maybe when people start a thread they have to tick a box that says whether it is football related or not then those thread titles are in one colour other thread titles are in another. That way its all on the same board but you can easily go top what you want.

Just don't make the two colours red and blue!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
keep as it is please, if a topic is rubbish or irrelevant it usually fades from the board fast enough but, variety is the spice of life !

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It would be good if we could have a 'zap thread' button. Much like we can put users on ignore, threads could be put on ignore - which would mean everyone would get the NSC they want.

If not, then I reckon split out the albion stuff from the rest.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Sticking the e-tards into an "away end" section will take away our enjoyment. Keep NSC as it is because the mods will ban the trolls.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
A nod is as good as a wink to a blind bat

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
People just need to report any trolls. That would keep them off the board, we shouldn't create a forum for trolls.

You're probably right there tbh, but I know I'm not the only one on here who gets thoroughly hacked-off with the regular lairy Chavalanche emanating from you-know-where.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

Doesnt work im afraid. Myself and another nscer do this AND STILL THEY COME. One mod even says ignore them. Yeah in cloud cuckoo land that works in REALITY not. a. chance.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Does Bozza actually want to split it up, because this topic seems to come up reasonaby regularly for some reason? Every time it gets the same response.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here