Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

spiders

NUFC1892

Feb 13, 2011
Newcastle-Upon-Tyne
283485_217439168304257_100001145255863_573583_7243580_n.jpg

Somone on my FB uploaded that, I wouldn't put my hand that close to a spider, not a chance.

D

Deleted User X18H

We had a false widow in the house 4 years ago when the mrs was pregnant we shit oursleves. I caught it and the Booths said they would pop round for it. But they didn't so I let it go. f***ing frightning it was.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Yep, had three of these big black bastards in the last week. Bloody quick they are, I proper shit myself when they run at me. Luckily for them I hold some buddhist beliefs so they geterally get to live, but they do get chucked out the nearest window.

sphouse3.jpg

porkdog

May 9, 2008
by the sea
Well said spider that was above my bed is now no longer above by bed. Left the room for 10 mins and its gone. Where I don't know, will be doing a thorough check before I sleep.

porkdog

May 9, 2008
by the sea
Yep, had three of these big black bastards in the last week. Bloody quick they are, I proper shit myself when they run at me. Luckily for them I hold some buddhist beliefs so they geterally get to live, but they do get chucked out the nearest window.

sphouse3.jpg

That's them. Quick is not the word

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
We had a false widow in the house 4 years ago when the mrs was pregnant we shit oursleves. I caught it and the Booths said they would pop round for it. But they didn't so I let it go. f***ing frightning it was.

Well done for letting it go. I had someone from the Theridiidae family in my kitchen window for about 6 months. She was huge.

D

Deleted User X18H

A false widow can give you a nasty nip and make you feel proper poorly and could serious for the very young or unborn child (if the mother was bitten)

D

Deleted User X18H

Well done for letting it go. I had someone from the Theridiidae family in my kitchen window for about 6 months. She was huge.

Well the Mrs was preggers and on about karma and such like. I had to catch it and to be honest if it had got lairy I would have stamped on it. A bee got caught in one of my kids toys last year and went f***ing mental trying to get out, I threw the while contraption in the garden in the end as I knew if I had extracated it manually it might have gone for me. Do Bees do that?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Most are but mine isn't. She's got a huge female house spider roaming her lounge at the moment. It's great.

I tend to relocate them outside if they are running about my drum. Either the upturned glass and letter or the cupped hand method depending on the particular spider.

willow147

Mar 16, 2011
Romney Marsh, Kent
Be careful, they're out looking for a mate.

We've had a few mahoosive ones in the past week, the latest was tonight hiding behind the toilet door - scared the life out of my young daughter

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
I don't mind spiders with the bigger bodies and small legs as long as they are smaller than my thumbnail. Anything with long legs I shit a brick and the collins french dictionary comes out if the spider is above the dog's eyeline.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here