Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

spiders

porkdog

May 9, 2008
by the sea
The big bastards are back again, i thought the one i saw last year was huge but the one i politely threw out of my door last night was even bigger. i would post a picture but havent got a clue how to. It was also the Usain Bolt of the spoider world as this thing was damn fast and did not like getting caught

anyone else had any sightings of them this year?

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
The big bastards are back again, i thought the one i saw last year was huge but the one i politely threw out of my door last night was even bigger. i would post a picture but havent got a clue how to. It was also the Usain Bolt of the spoider world as this thing was damn fast and did not like getting caught

Had a lot this year porkdog, big buggers aswell . have been harvesting alot earlier round these parts than last year, so assume that might have something to do with the early appearances .

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I'm still in the missuses bad books as we had a little spider living in one of the skylights in the kitchen. Turns out it was a Mum spider and we woke up a few weeks ago to hundreds, literally hundreds, of little bastard spider babies scurrying about our kitchen. Committed spider genocide after I'd stopped screaming like a girl.

We've got loads in the garden too, little brown sods. Ugh.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

spoider ....spoider .... are you palace in disguise...??

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Thank God these only exist in the North Island

huntsman-spider-invasion.jpg

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
YUK!!

Apparently we had a huuuuge spider on the wall in the front room the other night - it must have been sitting above my head and I never saw it as I was the last one up to bed. Half an hour later I heard the front door as it's DD back home from her night out...followed by a screech and she charged up the stairs and into our bedroom, woke my OH up and made him catch the massive bastard in a plastic cup. It was a large cup but its flippin' legs still stuck out both sides!!

I stayed in bed...:)

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Exactly the same in my house, last year I found two of the largest spiders I had ever seen in person in my house, and I've found two potentially bigger spiders in the past few days. I hope they don't keep getting bigger year on year :S

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Exactly the same in my house, last year I found two of the largest spiders I had ever seen in person in my house, and I've found two potentially bigger spiders in the past few days. I hope they don't keep getting bigger year on year :S

so that's four of the biggest spiders you've ever seen in the last two years....in the last two years......wooooooooouuuuuw...!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here